Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam  ... you "unkind"?  Can't believe that.  Oh well, no worries. Smiley Wink

I'm 'round this hood whenever you need me.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

A few thoughts on Neil: I don't think he has anything to do with DofD although I do believe he has knowledge of "cults". So far I like him. He's a good choice as a Therapist to Alexis.; however I don't want him to get involved with her personally. Wouldn't wish Alexis on anyone right now. Neil seems to be good at exercising boundaries and reminding Alexis of them.

Poor Ava. She's used to being able to manipulate her few friends [who just happen to be male]. So far both Franco and Scott have turned her down. Maybe she should put an ad on Craig's List. Unfortunately the person who would have REALLY gotten Ryan to come out of hiding - if he thought for one minute Ava had turned to him - recently left Port Charles. Griffin wouldn't have gone along with her plan either or would he....

Interesting conversation between Molly and TJ. He made some valid observations about Kristina.

For future reference:

Willow Tait's name was originally Kali Miller.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

For future reference:

Willow Tait's name was originally Kali Miller.

Pretty common enough name, but coincidence for Diane Miller!!???!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Super Contributor

Hmmm. I just read that Harmony’s last name is Miller. The new Nina will be angry (after she learns  Willow is her daughter) that Harmony brought Willow into the cult. Creepy that Shiloh slept with Harmony and Willow. 

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

thank you.Heart 

Did you read what she posted about her neigbor...how sad..it's still there?

I love this "hood"  here...Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Preds 

thank you.Heart 

Did you read what she posted about her neigbor...how sad..it's still there?

I love this "hood"  here...Heart

Me too @cowboy sam .This is my safe place and I hope others feel that way.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I found a new source so not sure how reputable this is:

GH Spoilers reveal that soon the whole truth about Willow will come out. Neil hides a lot of secrets, especially about a mysterious patient who couldn't get out of the sect. Who could it be and above all what happened to them? The situation becomes more and more intriguing and full of dark backstage stuff every day. Harmony's great secret is about to come to light. She may have offered Willow to 'The Truth,' while Madeline may have paid for Neil's silence with a large sum of money.

"GH" spoilers also reveal that Harmony may have forced Willow to enter the DoD and sleep with Shiloh through blackmail and intimidation. What will we find out about Harmony? Twists and turns are assured.

"The Truth?" Guess they mean "The Trust". Not sure.

Honored Contributor

Who is the young black woman with the short afro, is she a new character or replacing some one

thanks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox New Valerie.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

Thanks but I am not even sure I know who Valerie is thanks 

@CLHS68 wrote:

@I am still oxox New Valerie.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.