Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Shoot, Shiloh! Is Shiloh About To Take A Bullet?

Shiloh General Hospital

But, you know what it means when everyone on the canvas is talking about one particular character. They’re either Sonny, Carly, or Jason — or they’re setting up a Who Shot Shiloh story?

Is the cult leader doomed to bite the dust…maybe via a bullet, maybe something else? Here's what almost 4,000 viewers had to say:

Killer Instinct
Oh, the dude is doomed, 86% of you predict with confidence. So many people have a motive. Kristina, Alexis, Sam. Not to mention Sonny, Carly, and Jason.

Sure, in the end, it will probably prove to be another newbie like Willow or Chase. Or, even worse, one of the random cult members wafting about Dawn of Day.

But his murder will open multiple possibilities for all of the above to lurk, look guilty, stammer, and tell lies about things they absolutely don’t need to tell lies about for weeks. Which will feel like months. Which, like how long Shiloh has been on the show, will feel like years. And then it will be forgotten and never mentioned again.

Live And Let Live
24% say he’s not worth it. If Shiloh is killed, who will care? Sure, Kristina might mope. But, how will we tell that from her usual moping? Willow might beat her breast a bit, but then the truth will come out about Wiley, and she’ll have something else to sniffle about.

Soap characters are only worth killing if there is someone around to notice. Otherwise, they can just slink away. Like Griffin.

Tired of looking at his face [so unappealing]. If the quickest way to get rid of him/end this part of the story is via bullet, I say: Bring it!

----------------

I would even vote for Ryan to return...if he could  get rid of Shiloh!! 

Am sure they will keep running with the DOD story for awhile. They still have to clean up Kristina, work the story of Brad/Wiley/Willow and maybe more info on the DOD ladies and Neil.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Shoot, Shiloh! Is Shiloh About To Take A Bullet?

Shiloh General Hospital

But, you know what it means when everyone on the canvas is talking about one particular character. They’re either Sonny, Carly, or Jason — or they’re setting up a Who Shot Shiloh story?

Is the cult leader doomed to bite the dust…maybe via a bullet, maybe something else? Here's what almost 4,000 viewers had to say:

Killer Instinct
Oh, the dude is doomed, 86% of you predict with confidence. So many people have a motive. Kristina, Alexis, Sam. Not to mention Sonny, Carly, and Jason.

Sure, in the end, it will probably prove to be another newbie like Willow or Chase. Or, even worse, one of the random cult members wafting about Dawn of Day.

But his murder will open multiple possibilities for all of the above to lurk, look guilty, stammer, and tell lies about things they absolutely don’t need to tell lies about for weeks. Which will feel like months. Which, like how long Shiloh has been on the show, will feel like years. And then it will be forgotten and never mentioned again.

Live And Let Live
24% say he’s not worth it. If Shiloh is killed, who will care? Sure, Kristina might mope. But, how will we tell that from her usual moping? Willow might beat her breast a bit, but then the truth will come out about Wiley, and she’ll have something else to sniffle about.

Soap characters are only worth killing if there is someone around to notice. Otherwise, they can just slink away. Like Griffin.

Tired of looking at his face [so unappealing]. If the quickest way to get rid of him/end this part of the story is via bullet, I say: Bring it!

----------------

I would even vote for Ryan to return...if he could  get rid of Shiloh!! 

Am sure they will keep running with the DOD story for awhile. They still have to clean up Kristina, work the story of Brad/Wiley/Willow and maybe more info on the DOD ladies and Neil.

If he is killed, he will die a martyr and his cult will dig in even more. However, I'm with you. If Ryan has any worth, it would be now. Let HIM behead of do whatever he usually does to his victims. Unleash it on Shiloh.

Honored Contributor

Jordan’s Health

According to GH spoilers, Jordan’s health will be fading fast next week. In fact, T.J. will come to realize that she’s in much more discomfort than meets the eye. Teasers indicate she may have to deal with a confrontation of sorts, but he’ll only do it for her own good. Here’s hoping she gets the kidney she needs and soon.

Julian’s Suspicions

GH spoilers suggest that Julian will struggle with some suspicions. Could it be that he’ll sense sister Ava is up to something and try to stop her from exposing herself to any more danger? Sadly, even if he tries, he won’t be able to stop the plan she has in motion to get back at Ryan.

Nina Shocked

GH spoilers indicate that Nina will face some really surprising news. Could she find out about Valentin’s fake daughter scheme and Sasha? Might be too early for that reveal; however, there’s a good chance she could get closer and closer to the truth next week. With actress Michelle Stafford on her way out of GH, and headed back to the Young and the Restless, this storyline is sure to wrap up during May sweeps. It’s on the horizon.

Curtis In Canada

GH spoilers indicate that Curtis will plan to head to Canada in hopes to gather more information on Ryan. Meanwhile, Ava will attempt to reach out to Kevin multiple times next week; however, she’ll get rejected. That won’t stop Ava, she’ll continue to try and do all she can in order to pull off her revenge plot against Ryan.

Kristina Slips Away

GH spoilers tease that Kristina may end up slipping out of the safehouse. Turns out that Alexis will either be so distraught that Kristina will make a move and leave, or she’ll get a little careless over her “watch” duties. Teasers indicate that Neil will also reach out to comfort Alexis this week. Doesn’t sound good; Kristina leaving that house spells out massive trouble for her and her parents.

DOD Drama

Speaking of, the DOD drama will continue this coming week, as Shiloh will confront Jason. As such, Morgan and Corinthos will have a pow-wow of sorts, discussing and debating what their next move should be. In related GH spoilers, Willow will hide something in the next coming days.

Peter Is Surprised

DOOL spoilers tease that Peter will be caught off guard this coming week, and it seems that Lulu will have a surprise of sorts for him. In another related Lulu teaser, she’ll be eager to help someone out with something this week. Does this mean she jumps on board with the Ryan revenge plot?

More Spoilers!

Chase will be on to something big next week, leading him on the right track; meanwhile, Mac will be overly upset over something he learns about. Rounding out GH spoilers, Margaux will confess something, and Sonny will try his hardest to distract Carly with other things, to keep her mind off any stress.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers for Monday April 22:

Kevin gets a warm invitation.

Ava is rejected.

Shiloh confronts Jason.

General Hospital Spoilers for Tuesday April 23:

Alexis is careless.

Chase is onto something.

Ava fails again.

General Hospital Spoilers for Wednesday April 24:

Neil comforts Alexis

Sam is interrupted.

Jason and Sonny debate their next move.

General Hospital Spoilers for Thursday April 25:

LuLu is eager to help.

Mac is livid.

Joss tears into Cameron.

General Hospital Spoilers for Friday April 26:

Nina is stunned.

LuLu surprises Peter

Sonny tries to distract Carly.

More Spoilers

Milo returns this week.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique 

Thanks for the spoilers.Heart

But it doesn't say anything about Kevin getting that package today...maybe i'm thinking the worst..that Ryan sent something gruesome to him...

but .......    or... maybe it was something that Kevin ordered for Laura that he forgot about???

Guess need to wait until  Monday!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

But it doesn't say anything about Kevin getting that package today...maybe i'm thinking the worst..that Ryan sent something gruesome to him...

but .......    or... maybe it was something that Kevin ordered for Laura that he forgot about???

---------------

From the looks on Laura and Kevin as they opened the package ....am thinking that the severed appendage was inside!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

---------------

From the looks on Laura and Kevin as they opened the package ....am thinking that the severed appendage was inside!

I thought it seemed unlikely that Ryan would cut off any more of his own body parts, so maybe he was killing again and wants to torture Kevin with it. I could be wrong though, often am.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I thought it seemed unlikely that Ryan would cut off any more of his own body parts, so maybe he was killing again and wants to torture Kevin with it. I could be wrong though, often am.  Smiley Happy

@BeckiWV   I agree. Also a lab in Canada performed some kind of procedure to determine if the hand was severed or meticulously removed; therefore the hand should be in their possession unless Ryan broke into the lab and retrieved it.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  for you.

GH Spoilers: Dr. Kevin Collins Receives An Unpleasant Gift

Before Kevin hears that pitch, he’ll deal with that perishable delivery at GH. Ryan Chamberlain is passing along a rather unpleasant gift to his brother. When Kevin opens the box, Laura will gasp in horror. It appears Ryan’s present is the hand he cut off, so that should be lovely.

If correct, so much for my post above....unless he really did steal his own hand back which would be a very "Ryan" thing to do.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

what?? 

I thought police said they found a cut off hand and it matched Ryan's dna??

Did the writers forget about that already and changed the story line???

But....i figured it was his hand sent to Kevin....sigh!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."