Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

The quote below is a post from the March GH thread, 03-23-2019 11:35 PM. It identifies what is in Kristina's "trust".

Kudos to @tucka  . She said it first.

@tucka wrote:

the secret is alexis ran over keifer, kristina's boyfriend on purpose.Tucka.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

I get the feeling that Shiloh is Neil's son.  Neil has made some comments about having experience with cults and for some reason this is where my mind went.

I get the feeling, to me anyway, that Harmony is too young to be Willow's Mom.  Am I wrong with this assumption??

I don't think he is Shiloh's father because Shiloh's father is dead, and Sam was at one time his wife.

I do feel like there is some connection between Neil and the cult.  I like his chemistry with Alexis but I don't entirely trust him.  Not surprised Brad would blab to Shiloh.  He's fallen hook, line and sinker for this cult, I think. Maybe Shiloh can give him Kristina's tattoo lol.  If Brad has to give a secret it may be about the baby. He has a gazillion rotten secrets but that is the one thatseems to bother him.  If Shiloh would find out the baby died would he tell Willow or keep her in the dark? I don't think he would tell her unless it suited a purpose.  Poor Willow.

So if part of the "ceremony" is Shiloh having sex with the initiates, does that mean Brad would be treated the same way?  Just a thought. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

The quote below is a post from the March GH thread, 03-23-2019 11:35 PM. It identifies what is in Kristina's "trust".

Kudos to @tucka  . She said it first.

@tucka wrote:

the secret is alexis ran over keifer, kristina's boyfriend on purpose.Tucka.

I missed all but 20 minutes of the show today. All I saw when Shiloh took out the file is Christina's signature. Some of you must have x ray vision, unless that was in the part I missed today.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 

ok.. but i must defend Dr. Finn...i Love his quriky facial expressions, his dry sense of humo   and smile,

but 

he walked out on our Roxy!

and now   our beloved @Tique   stepped in and now  has custody of her...thats his only flaw..

well....... besides hooking up w/Anna!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

I get the feeling that Shiloh is Neil's son.  Neil has made some comments about having experience with cults and for some reason this is where my mind went.

I get the feeling, to me anyway, that Harmony is too young to be Willow's Mom.  Am I wrong with this assumption??

I don't think he is Shiloh's father because Shiloh's father is dead, and Sam was at one time his wife.

I do feel like there is some connection between Neil and the cult.  I like his chemistry with Alexis but I don't entirely trust him.  Not surprised Brad would blab to Shiloh.  He's fallen hook, line and sinker for this cult, I think. Maybe Shiloh can give him Kristina's tattoo lol.  If Brad has to give a secret it may be about the baby. He has a gazillion rotten secrets but that is the one thatseems to bother him.  If Shiloh would find out the baby died would he tell Willow or keep her in the dark? I don't think he would tell her unless it suited a purpose.  Poor Willow.

So if part of the "ceremony" is Shiloh having sex with the initiates, does that mean Brad would be treated the same way?  Just a thought. 

Oh my, never thought of that.

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

Come to think of it, outside of Brad, have there been any other males in DOD? I only remember seeing females.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@RainCityWoman   @BeckiWV   ha ha! Brad doesn't know this but he is not the big draw for Shiloh. The ultimate convert would be Baby Wiley/Jonah. Basing that on Willow's statement that Shiloh wants to get them while they're young so he can mold them - which is why DofD paid for her to get her degree. It's also why Shiloh has mentioned more than once [to Sam]  she should bring Danny and Scout to the house.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I missed all but 20 minutes of the show today. All I saw when Shiloh took out the file is Christina's signature. Some of you must have x ray vision, unless that was in the part I missed today.

@RainCityWoman  they showed Shiloh reviewing Kristina's letter and when I paused my screen it reads "...on the night she ran down Kiefer Bauer _____ my mother deliberately turn the wheel and purposely run down then drive away. Kiefer's death was no accident." Then you see Kristina's signature and her typed name.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

it@redwingsgal wrote:

Come to think of it, outside of Brad, have there been any other males in DOD? I only remember seeing females.

I wondered about that too.  He invited Jason one time, but probably figured he would not come.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman Brad could hope!  But remember, HE picks the people who go to the high, high (whatever) ups!    They'd be beautiful and skinny and young, let's not forget young.