Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Chase and Willow make a beautiful couple.  Love when he smiles.  Getting tired of the Oscar storyline, just too sad.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV wrote:

Ephinany looks great, always love seeing her 

Very talented lady, but I fear for her health. She's not that old, and she's morbidly obese. Oddly enough, in real life, I notice many real medical personnel at my clinic who are in the same boat. I'm not skinny, nor am I fat, but it makes me sad when I see any young people in such bad shape at this earlier part of their lives. I want so much for them to be healthy and lengthen their lives.

Honored Contributor

@miata1 

I agree with you!

or it's all about the "cult"  GHshow

I want to see more of Mike !!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@miata1 I totally agree with you about Oscar.  I'm over it.  Thanks to all of you I've read on line too that he's going back to Disney.

I just think of all of the people who watch this show that don't know he's leaving to go back to Disney.

I wonder how many people know that Nina is leaving too.  Has anyone read who's going to replace her?

I also like the young couple's story line.  They look so cute together.

So we are to believe that Christina isn't upset that she was drugged?  She did hear them tell her that, didn't she?  That girl would have her picture next to the phrase...."She's a nim-nut (sorry word from Boomer age).  It means ding dong, or nothing upstairs.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@miata1 I totally agree with you about Oscar.  I'm over it.  Thanks to all of you I've read on line too that he's going back to Disney.

I just think of all of the people who watch this show that don't know he's leaving to go back to Disney.

I wonder how many people know that Nina is leaving too.  Has anyone read who's going to replace her?

I also like the young couple's story line.  They look so cute together.

So we are to believe that Christina isn't upset that she was drugged?  She did hear them tell her that, didn't she?  That girl would have her picture next to the phrase...."She's a nim-nut (sorry word from Boomer age).  It means ding dong, or nothing upstairs.

As with many people today, she hears what she wants to hear and rejects the rest.

Esteemed Contributor

I completely agree with those that like Willow and Chase.  Very cute and sweet couple.  I think one reason I am so fond of them is it is so nice to finally have a nice love story with a likeable couple on this show.   Hopefully they leave them together and have no drama ... at least for awhile. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

I think the DOD story will continue for a long time as there are so many people connected to it & stories intertwined with it.

I loved Molly throwing Shiloh's book at him & all that was wrong with it. I wish Sam could have told her what is going on.

Did Jason take Kristina's trust tape? That is good but it is still in writing so he still has that.

Poor Oscar. Did anyone else find Drew's reaction wooden? He was comforting Kim & Monica like it did not bother him at all.

Yes @CLHS68  but the majority of the time I find his reactions to be wooden. Whenever there's a scene where everyone is emotional, Drew becomes even more awkward than he is normally. I focus on the other person/people in the scene.

This is when Drew seems the most like Jason to me to be honest.  He has Jason's memories and they both stalk around most of the time IMO.  Not showing emotions is how I would expect both Jason and Drew to act.  But.just because they do not show feelings does not mean they don't have them.  I thought maybe Drew was trying to stay strong for Kim and Oscar.  Just what I thought anyway.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Very talented lady, but I fear for her health. She's not that old, and she's morbidly obese. Oddly enough, in real life, I notice many real medical personnel at my clinic who are in the same boat. I'm not skinny, nor am I fat, but it makes me sad when I see any young people in such bad shape at this earlier part of their lives. I want so much for them to be healthy and lengthen their lives.

I thought Ephinany looked like she has lost a lot of weight.  I heard the actress has been actively working to lose weight, so.hopefully she will find success on her journey as it is important as you say.

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

I thought Ephinany looked like she has lost a lot of weight.  I heard the actress has been actively working to lose weight, so.hopefully she will find success on her journey as it is important as you say.

Oh, I hope that's true. I didn't notice any difference, but she will prolong her life and improve its quality, if she can lose to a healthy weight. I think that about the actress on This Is Us as well. So young, so pretty, and so dangerously over weight. It's a shame.

Respected Contributor

I have to speak up as now you are not discussing a show you are critical of a human being. Not all overweight people over eat or eat the wrong things. Not everyone can exercise. There are many reasons to be overweight. Over weight people for the most part do not like it but sometimes due to medicine etc. cannot be helped.  So I find it desrespectful to put people down because of their weight. Besides you can starve yourself but you will still die anyway.