Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@vermint wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that "Chase"'s acting seems better the last couple of weeks? I know GH used to employ an acting coach, maybe they still do and that's what's made the difference. I really like Chase & Willow together. 

I'm still on the fence about Maxie & Peter...their scenes yesterday (Wednesday) were really good. I agree about Maxie's current "look". Even if she has gained weight, there are still stylish clothes available for whatever her current size is! 

I feel sorry for Finn having to listen to Anna's constant wondering about her memories, but I pity her as well...thinking that Robin may not be her biological child would be unbearable for her! I'm really hoping, though, that history isn't re-written to make that true. And I can't see Robin ever considering Alex to be her mother, no matter what the biology says.

Please, please, PLEASE let this cult story end soon!

@vermint    I haven't noticed any difference in Chase's acting but then I've liked his character from the beginning. I've also been pulling for him and Willow when others wanted her with Michael.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

Anyway, back to the show.  Kristina was like a lamb to the slaughter.  Cracks me up that Jason could enter the house, head up to the attic, rescue Kristina and get out with absolutely no one seeing him!! Where were all the followers????

----------------

Exactly what I was thinking...so predictable and so unrealistic!!  I expect Kristina to be furious with Jason and Sonny!!!

PS - and as expected...she was!!!

Honored Contributor

Well..do the writer want us to think that the sleezy one won't confort or try to hurt Sam..??..hes not that dumb to not figure out that  Sam had a part of her sister being taking away

I thought the sleeze had cams in his house like when  reviwed  the cams onthat he watched later with him and Sam's  after them talking in that house??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

MASSIVE General Hospital Casting News: Cynthia Watros Is The New Nina

Cynthia Watros General Hospital

Since news broke in late March that Michelle Stafford would be leaving to reprise her role as Phyllis on The Young and the Restless, rumors have been rampant over who would take over as Nina.

While some speculated she would be written off, it turns out that’s not the case as Emmy-winner and soap alum Cynthia Watros has taken over the role, according to People.

Watros rose to daytime fame in the 1990s as crazy Annie Dutton on Guiding Light, a role for which she won an Emmy. She also played Kelly Andrews on YR earlier this decade.

The actress has found primetime fame in between soap stints, starring in the hit series, Lost, but now she’ll be playing a character who was lost in her own world as she laid in a coma for 20 years.

Watros is stepping into a big storyline as Nina is bound to find out soon that Sasha is not her daughter, and that someone else possibly is.

Stafford will appear on GH at least through the rest of the spring, as James Patrick Stuart (Valentin) tweeted she was filming Nurses’ Ball scenes this week. Watros is slated to start taping in June, which puts her on the canvas as the new Nina by some time in July.

Well at least they managed to find someone who wasn't on one of the other ABC Soaps.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoilers For ‘General Hospital’: Sam Set On Taking Down Shiloh, Shockers Ahead After Kristina’s Rescue

New General Hospital spoilers regarding the Shiloh storyline have just emerged, and fans will need to brace themselves for the twists and turns ahead. Jason managed to rescue Kristina from the Dawn of Day house before “The Trust” initiation played out, but this isn’t over yet, there is a lot of action related to this storyline coming up on Friday.

Sam will seemingly make it look as if she still sides with Shiloh and this will prompt an enraged and stunned Molly to lash out. Jason will have Kristina squired away somewhere, and Michael will ask Willow to speak with Kristina.

Additional General Hospital spoilers tease that Sam will remain determined to destroy Shiloh, and she will be more passionate about it now that she knows more about this loyalty pledge Kristina was working through. Viewers saw that Jason took the cup that Kristina had drank from, and he will take it to Elizabeth, surely in hopes that she can help him have it tested for drugs.

Apparently, Brad will end up with the cup, as perhaps Elizabeth takes it from Jason and gives it to Brad to have it tested.Other spoilers reveal that Shiloh will run into Brad and see him holding the cup.

View image on Twitter

Details regarding what happens at this point haven’t been revealed. However, during the coming week, Jason will learn of Brad’s interest in Dawn of Day and that could add a new layer of complications to this.

Viewers know that Neil agreed to help Sonny with Kristina, but the therapist had given Alexis a very different perspective on how to handle the DOD situation. Soon, Alexis will learn that Neil is involved and this will lead to some surprises.

While Neil had expressed hesitations about being able to help Kristina, he will seemingly be successful in this case. Teasers detail that he will appear to reverse the effects that Kristina had experienced before Jason whisked her away, but it seems certain there is more to come on this front.

During the coming week, Brad will get more deeply involved in DOD, and there is another intense confrontation on the way between Jason and Shiloh. In addition, Alexis will learn that Kristina borrowed money from Julian to pay for her initiation fee, and this will surely lead to some tense moments.

Finally some speculate that perhaps Harmony is Willow’s adoptive mother and many wonder about a possible connection between DOD and Neil.

Oh goody! Just what most of us don't want - more Brad.

NO!!!   NO!!!   NO!!!   NO!!!   NO!!!

Super Contributor

When Neil was talking to Sonny - I got the feeling that he might be Willows father.  Shiloh mentioned Willows real name.  He called her Calli but I didn't catch the last name and I am not sure of Neil's last name so don't know if it was the same.  I like her with Chase also, very sweet couple.

I believe the actor playing Oscar is leaving for another show so I am sure he will be passing.  The spoilers have indicated some very intense death scenes.  I think the actress playing Joss has been outstanding with this story line.  Didn't much care for her before but think she is really nailing it. 

Honored Contributor

@Wiskota wrote:

When Neil was talking to Sonny - I got the feeling that he might be Willows father.  Shiloh mentioned Willows real name.  He called her Calli but I didn't catch the last name and I am not sure of Neil's last name so don't know if it was the same.  I like her with Chase also, very sweet couple.

I believe the actor playing Oscar is leaving for another show so I am sure he will be passing.  The spoilers have indicated some very intense death scenes.  I think the actress playing Joss has been outstanding with this story line.  Didn't much care for her before but think she is really nailing it. 

I'm having a hard time watching the Oscar story because of Joss and the families.  Their heartbreak is killing me. I can see my family in them, what they will go through and it hurts.  Good or bad acting, the heartbreak shows. 

I like Willow with Chase, too.  That's a sure sign something will happen with them.

Good Luck Neil.  You're gonna' need it with this family.  LOL

Jason, get that cup to Anna or Jordan ASAP.  Just don't let Brad do the testing.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

No one wants more Brad!!!!  The only possible way to make seeing that sneaky little weasel on screen is if it leads to Jonah being returned to Michael!!  However, if they plan on dragging that out until November sweeps or even longer, my blood pressure may skyrocket!!!!

From what I've read the young man playing Oscar is going back to the Disney Channel. 

I think Sleezo called Willow "Kali".  It's possible that he is her adoptive dad and couldn't stop her from joining the cult.  Or, it may be possible that Harmony was the adoptive mom and brought that child along to the cult when she met Sleezo.  Either way I think Sleezo and Harmony are running a blackmail operation based on the secrets the members must give.  That would explain how they have the money for the houses and everything else since neither one has a real job.

Honored Contributor

Molly made today's episode for me. What can I say? I'm a fan. Actually as shocking as it is, I had several enjoyable scenes today. Besides Molly's impassioned outburst to Sam, in the midst of Kristina's meltdown, there was Jason calmly asking "You want some breakfast?".

Then there was Michael's reaction when he saw Willow come out of Chase's bedroom half dressed. 

The look of pride/amusement on Sam's face after Molly stormed off. Sure hope they clue Molly in soon. They're wasting what could be one of their best resources if they are going to try to de-program "the lost one".

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Molly made today's episode for me. What can I say? I'm a fan. Actually as shocking as it is, I had several enjoyable scenes today. Besides Molly's impassioned outburst to Sam, in the midst of Kristina's meltdown, there was Jason calmly asking "You want some breakfast?".

Then there was Michael's reaction when he saw Willow come out of Chase's bedroom half dressed. 

The look of pride/amusement on Sam's face after Molly stormed off. Sure hope they clue Molly in soon. They're wasting what could be one of their best resources if they are going to try to de-program "the lost one".

I did love that part, too @Tique .  Sam was proud of Molly and it showed.  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."