Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Todays GH was so predictable with O&J...sigh

But...i was afraid Carly was going to fall or something after the discussionw/her and Ephioney.  the nurse.And have a miscarriage.or??

Hmm..now  that Laura's   husband lost his job and everything at GH hospital.. what will he do   now?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Ephinany looks great, always love seeing her 

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Kind of saddened by today's show

Me too....

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Ephinany looks great, always love seeing her 

I agree @BeckiWV . I especially enjoyed her scenes today with Carly - their banter about Sonny and the baby to be. I also noticed Epiphany was in the opening deck of cards today which means we'll see her more now since the Nurse's Ball is approaching.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

While trying to find out about the kid who plays Oscar I did see where he's going back to the Disney channel (I believe that's it).  I read so much junk sometimes I can't keep it straight.  I have so much useless information in my head.

I just checked again and Garret Stitt (sp) is going back to the Disney channel.https://soapdirt.com/general-hospital-spoilers-will-oscar-nero-die-on-gh/

OMG!  They need to tatoo on one twin's forehead who he is. 

We all know eventually Ryan will come back to GH...We also know Ava will end up shooting someone else by mistake (probably Kevin).

Honored Contributor

RUMOR ALERT: Cady McClain As The New Nina On General Hospital?Cady McClain

The woman in question is none other than Cady McClain, who made a name for herself in daytime as Dixie Cooney on All My Children for many years. She also happens to be married to current GH star, Jon Lindstrom, who plays twins Ryan and Kevin.

She would certainly be an inspired choice to take over the role, though it might be a little strange for fans to see her do love scenes with James Patrick Stuart, who plays Valentin. That’s because he used to be on All My Children as well — playing Dixie’s brother, Will!

Of course, that could play to their advantage. The actors know each other well and wouldn’t have to fake a familiarity that a brand new actress would have to do with Stuart. All they’d have to do is look at each other and the history would already be there between the two.

Then again, if the show wants McClain (and really, who wouldn’t want the two-time Emmy winner?), they could actually bring her on as Dixie, since ABC owns the character. Fitting Dixie into the current story wouldn’t be as easy as bringing McClain on as an already established character like Nina.

While the actress has also appeared on The Young and the Restless (ex-Kelly), she also played Maura West's (Ava) sister on As the World Turns — so that would be another close connection.

Time will tell if this rumor proves true.

My only comment is that I didn't know she was married to Jon Lindstrom.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

OMG!  General Hospital should open a new wing just like they have on Y&R.  

Now LuLu is flipping out.  How many people are there that are flipping out on this show?

Calling Boo Boo Kitty from Y&R.  Boo Boo has mystical powers.....

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:
RUMOR ALERT: Cady McClain As The New Nina On General Hospital?Cady McClain

The woman in question is none other than Cady McClain, who made a name for herself in daytime as Dixie Cooney on All My Children for many years. She also happens to be married to current GH star, Jon Lindstrom, who plays twins Ryan and Kevin.

She would certainly be an inspired choice to take over the role, though it might be a little strange for fans to see her do love scenes with James Patrick Stuart, who plays Valentin. That’s because he used to be on All My Children as well — playing Dixie’s brother, Will!

Of course, that could play to their advantage. The actors know each other well and wouldn’t have to fake a familiarity that a brand new actress would have to do with Stuart. All they’d have to do is look at each other and the history would already be there between the two.

Then again, if the show wants McClain (and really, who wouldn’t want the two-time Emmy winner?), they could actually bring her on as Dixie, since ABC owns the character. Fitting Dixie into the current story wouldn’t be as easy as bringing McClain on as an already established character like Nina.

While the actress has also appeared on The Young and the Restless (ex-Kelly), she also played Maura West's (Ava) sister on As the World Turns — so that would be another close connection.

Time will tell if this rumor proves true.

My only comment is that I didn't know she was married to Jon Lindstrom.

I also believe in ATWT her character was involved as a love interest with Roger Howarth (Franco)........I was hoping they would pick up Gina Tognoni to play Nina who has been playing Phyllis at Y & R and played the role better then M. Stafford...........

Esteemed Contributor

Today's scenes with Joss, Carly, Kim,and Drew were well done.  Yes, I cried along with them too.  It's sad to see another young person die on GH (or anywhere).  Wonder if Oscar's kidney will be a match for Jordan?????  Possible PSA for organ donation.

I'm also wondering if Carly's baby will be the link to finding out that Jonah is alive.  I just have a feeling that one of the babies will need some sort of transplant from the other.

It's always a treat to have Epiphany back!!!!

I must say, I don't feel sorry for Kevin.  He knew exactly what he was doing;  actions have consequences.

It's obvious that Lulu needs help.  I don't think sending her away is the answer.  I would think being close to her mother and extended family would be helpful.  Now that she has admitted that she needs help, seeking it is next.  Having support is essential.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know McClain was married to Lindstrom, but it hasn't been that long, according to her bio. I thought she was married to someone else during AMC, but I couldln't find that out. Lindstrom was married to Eileen Davidson from another Soap previously. Personally, I don't know that it's necessary for Nina's role to be recast. I wish she would just leave town. As for Cady McClain, I've only seen her play the poor, put upon, insipid Dixie Cooney Martin on AMC, who was my least liked character of all time on that show. I can't imagine her playing Nina.