Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique Thanks for the update. I'm so glad you are physically OK, and completely understand your anger at the guy who caused the fire. We had something similar happen a number of years ago, so I get it!

Take care of yourself. Prayers continuing to wing your way! 

Respected Contributor

So glad to hear from you, @Tique .  Things are not important, YOU are.  I am glad you are insured and will be taken care of until you can go back home.  I will pray for the elderly man and hope he recovers soon.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

You really hit the nail on the head, @Coquille .  When people ask why I still watch (and yes, I do FF alot, but I still watch) I always say it is like an old friend.  Brings back memories of Mom and sisters and growing up.

I will always follow GH bc of that.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   thanks for the update.  Prayers and hugs will continue.  Thankfully you didn't have too much damage.

You really haven't missed much this week.  Yes, the anniversary show was a let down, just like Sonny's.  Poor writing doesn't even cover it.  TPTB completely missed the mark on both shows.

Sleezo told Kristina she needed to pay $10,000 to enter the trust.  That girl is so dumb!!!!  Julian gave her the money;  what's up with that.

Stay well and strong.  Things can be replaced, people can't.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique, thanks so much for the update.  I have been thinking of you and wondering what was happening.  I'm so glad you're ok and will eventually be able to move back in.  Take care and continued good thoughts and prayers.  <hugs>

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@grandma r  @Lipstickdiva  @Preds  @redwingsgal  @Wsmom   @RainCityWoman  @I am still oxox   @CLHS68   @Coquille  @BeckiWV   @lizzys   @vermint   @cowboy sam 

Thank you so much for your kind messages. The fire occurred on Monday evening so I didn't sleep at all that night. I guess it really hit me on yesterday when I sent that message.

Here's my update. I had a little water damage and the firemen had to knock down my door. Some of my clothes smell like smoke but other than that all is well. It could have been much worse so I am grateful but I'm also still somewhat angry. The fire was caused by an older single man who was smoking and fell asleep. He had also been drinking. Someone who lives in the building which is next to ours saw the fire and called 911. He is the only person who was hurt - severely burned - and is currently in ICU. The building's insurance company has said that some of us should be able to move back in by end of month. I also have insurance which will cover the cost of temporary housing and my clothes. For those who asked, I live in Illinois. Again thank you for your prayers and thoughtful words. Reading then really helped.

@Tique so glad to hear that you are ok and that your damage was not bad, thank goodness!  Like everyone else said, you did not miss much.on GH.  But we sure missed you.  🤗

Honored Contributor

Kind of saddened by today's show

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tique, I'm glad to see you back and I'm glad you are okay for the most part, although what a hassle.  When you think about what could have happened though....wow.

I asked if you were in Ohio because there is a small town near me that had a bad fire Monday.  It totally burned down several businesses and some homes that were up and down rental houses.  It was burning for hours that day.  Sad situation because it's a small town and these businesses are a total loss.  

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

thanks predsSmiley Wink

you said was i was going to post also to @Tique Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

sorry, to hear about thosefires near you..so sad

preds 06-21-20