Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Can't stand the DOD storyline!!  Kristina has a huge void between those two ears.  Did Julian really give her all that money???

And I want to gift a lifetime membership to the Dollar Shave Club to Sleezo!!  What a disgusting look...he looks so unclean!!!

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@Coquille very well said!!!

Many of us have watched since day 1.  We may not have liked every storyline, but, we watched faithfully.

I too was underwhelmed by yesterday's show. Clips of Gail interacting with various cast members would have been so much better.  In fact, for me, the entire show could have been clips starting at the beginning.  TPTB along with the current writers really missed the mark.

Now for today.....Sleezo needing $10,000?????  Yet, Kristina can't see the forest for the trees.  This cult garbage needs to end sooner than later!  What's the deal with Margaux????

I did get a kick out of Franco's talk with Cameron.

@grandma r  Kristina is blinded by the light! To me, he is slicker than an oil slick! Yuck!

I cringe watching him, especially today as he was walking around Sam. I knew he wouldn't do anything but my skin still crawled. I can't say he's a bad actor. He nailed his role to perfection. We're suppose to hate him and we do!!! 

Take care😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@Coquille very well said!!!

Many of us have watched since day 1.  We may not have liked every storyline, but, we watched faithfully.

I too was underwhelmed by yesterday's show. Clips of Gail interacting with various cast members would have been so much better.  In fact, for me, the entire show could have been clips starting at the beginning.  TPTB along with the current writers really missed the mark.

Now for today.....Sleezo needing $10,000?????  Yet, Kristina can't see the forest for the trees.  This cult garbage needs to end sooner than later!  What's the deal with Margaux????

I did get a kick out of Franco's talk with Cameron.

@grandma r  Kristina is blinded by the light! To me, he is slicker than an oil slick! Yuck!

I cringe watching him, especially today as he was walking around Sam. I knew he wouldn't do anything but my skin still crawled. I can't say he's a bad actor. He nailed his role to perfection. We're suppose to hate him and we do!!! 

Take care😉

Seriously.  I would love to see the actor in a likeable role just to see if he is just a repulsive actor or really that great of an actor.  He just nails being repulsive.

Valued Contributor

I'm not feeling the DOD s/l at all. So now Margo is going for a 'class'? Why, is she going to try and bring him down based on what Julian said to her or did Sonny strike a deal with her?  Of course Oscar will collapse on the bridge after they professed their love to each other, so predictable.  

Can't wait for someone to finish Ryan off (hope it's Ava). Wonder if the role of Nina will be recast.  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@grandma r  @Lipstickdiva  @Preds  @redwingsgal  @Wsmom   @RainCityWoman  @I am still oxox   @CLHS68   @Coquille  @BeckiWV   @lizzys   @vermint   @cowboy sam 

Thank you so much for your kind messages. The fire occurred on Monday evening so I didn't sleep at all that night. I guess it really hit me on yesterday when I sent that message.

Here's my update. I had a little water damage and the firemen had to knock down my door. Some of my clothes smell like smoke but other than that all is well. It could have been much worse so I am grateful but I'm also still somewhat angry. The fire was caused by an older single man who was smoking and fell asleep. He had also been drinking. Someone who lives in the building which is next to ours saw the fire and called 911. He is the only person who was hurt - severely burned - and is currently in ICU. The building's insurance company has said that some of us should be able to move back in by end of month. I also have insurance which will cover the cost of temporary housing and my clothes. For those who asked, I live in Illinois. Again thank you for your prayers and thoughtful words. Reading then really helped.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen GH since Monday. From some of your posts, it sounds like the Anniversary show was comparable to Sonny's Anniversary show. We deserve better.

@grandma r  I want to make sure I have this right - Sleezo asked Kristina for $10,000? For what? Going to try to catch up tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

I am glad I checked here again. @Tique Thank you for the update as you have been on my mind. Glad you did not have a lot of damage. Glad you have insurance.

Shiloh did tell Kristina she needed $10,000 I think to move to the trust level. She got the money from Julian. I just don't know how she can be so stupid.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @CLHS68.

I would trust someone too if they gave me $10,000.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@grandma r  @Lipstickdiva  @Preds  @redwingsgal  @Wsmom   @RainCityWoman  @I am still oxox   @CLHS68   @Coquille  @BeckiWV   @lizzys   @vermint   @cowboy sam 

Thank you so much for your kind messages. The fire occurred on Monday evening so I didn't sleep at all that night. I guess it really hit me on yesterday when I sent that message.

Here's my update. I had a little water damage and the firemen had to knock down my door. Some of my clothes smell like smoke but other than that all is well. It could have been much worse so I am grateful but I'm also still somewhat angry. The fire was caused by an older single man who was smoking and fell asleep. He had also been drinking. Someone who lives in the building which is next to ours saw the fire and called 911. He is the only person who was hurt - severely burned - and is currently in ICU. The building's insurance company has said that some of us should be able to move back in by end of month. I also have insurance which will cover the cost of temporary housing and my clothes. For those who asked, I live in Illinois. Again thank you for your prayers and thoughtful words. Reading then really helped.

@Tique Glad you are okay. Stay that way! 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Tique ... Thank you for the update.  Happy to hear you had so little damage. Clothes can be replaced, you can't.  That's a blessing.  Hopefully you can go home before the end of the month.  Prayers for you and the little old fire bug, too.

Be well my friend.  We are all thinking about you.  Nope, yoiu haven't missed a thing.  Boring!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."