Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@I am still oxox wrote:

Ok this is going way out there Lucy talking to Monica about Alan opening the Nurses Ball with a song from Cinderella. Stuart Damon (Alan Quartrmaine) played Price Charming in the TV version of Cinderella with Leslie Ann Warren in the title role

I thought the very same thing, @I am still oxox  !!!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I know most of you do not like the former soap stars on GH, but I had to bust a gut when Margaux met Nora Buchanan and she said, "You are from?"  Nora replied, "Llanview, PA, near Philadelphia" and Margaux replied, "I have always been more of a Pine Valley girl."

BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Tique I am so sorry! I'll keep you in my prayers for sure. Can't even imagine how you must be feeling! 

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Ok this is going way out there Lucy talking to Monica about Alan opening the Nurses Ball with a song from Cinderella. Stuart Damon (Alan Quartrmaine) played Price Charming in the TV version of Cinderella with Leslie Ann Warren in the title role

@I am still oxox  Yes, he did...and I've had a crush on him ever since! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I actually loved yesterday's show! The ending was kind of blah, but I enjoyed seeing Leslie and Monica interact, and listening to them and others reminisce. Would've liked to see more clips, though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique just checking on you.  Hoping you are getting things sorted out.  Of course, still sending prayers and support.  I live in the Lehigh Valley in PA.  If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

I'm so sorry to read about your recent fire in your buildingSmiley Sad

I hope that you are doing ok...were you able to save any of your belongings?

I feel sad and helpless...plus wishing i could help you out!

You.. have my prayers and hope that some how they  will help you.

Sending you(((((((( hugs))))))))))))))Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

They hyped yesterday’s episode like it was something really special, it wasn’t. I found it boring, not enough clips of the 56 years it’s been on.

Respected Contributor

Hi guys. Watched yesterday's show and was really let down as some of you have noted. I expected more, I don't know why! 

It got me thinking instead of watching that boring dedication I realized, boy has time gone by. I as some of you, have been watching for 56 years (just about my lifetime). GH has been there through the good, bad and really hard times of my life. It was a constant in my life, when people were not (years and years ago). GH always took me to another place, away from my troubles if only for awhile.

Some moments that were good and 1 not:  Luke raping Laura (so sad and IMO, unnecessary), Luke and Laura's wedding, Luke and Laura's divorce scene, Emily and Nikolas, BJ's heart transplant and Tony at her bedside, Stone's death, Robin's speech (after Stone's death) at the Nurses Ball talking about AIDS and the AIDS Memorial Quilt. All of which, still bring some tears to my eyes. Then there were hidden treasures, Luke and Laura's travels, world dominance storyline, Ice Princess, Elizabeth Taylor, Rick Springfield and so on. For me last but certainly not least, as I have mentioned before, Jesse Brewer, Aunt Ruby and Lila. These are my memories and recollections.

Good or bad as we have noted at one time or another, GH is still around. The show has not been good due to the writers lack of imagination, talent and monotonous storylines (except for 1or 2). I guess as I see it, all good things must come to an end. I still watch GH weekly on my DVR, not daily any longer (as a lot of you know). 

As Maxie said yesterday, " Thank you for being there ", Old Friend!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille very well said!!!

Many of us have watched since day 1.  We may not have liked every storyline, but, we watched faithfully.

I too was underwhelmed by yesterday's show. Clips of Gail interacting with various cast members would have been so much better.  In fact, for me, the entire show could have been clips starting at the beginning.  TPTB along with the current writers really missed the mark.

Now for today.....Sleezo needing $10,000?????  Yet, Kristina can't see the forest for the trees.  This cult garbage needs to end sooner than later!  What's the deal with Margaux????

I did get a kick out of Franco's talk with Cameron.