Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Ok this is going way out there Lucy talking to Monica about Alan opening the Nurses Ball with a song from Cinderella. Stuart Damon (Alan Quartrmaine) played Price Charming in the TV version of Cinderella with Leslie Ann Warren in the title role

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Tique I will be praying for you. I hope no one was injured. I hope you have a good place to stay until things get sorted out. Most likely a lot of smoke & water damage. They also need to be sure the building is stable before letting anyone inside. Keep us posted as to how you are doing.

I liked the show looking back today but the story was lame a big build up to mostly nothing.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

I missed your posts, I am so sorry and I hope you are not out of your home for too long

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Hi Ladies. If you believe in prayer please say one for me. There was a fire in my building yesterday so I am temporarily out of my home and have no idea when or if I will be able to move back in. I am devastated.

@Tique  Just stopped by to see how you and others are doing, as I usually do. I am so sorry for you and everyone in the building.  Know, that we are here for you, as we always are. Please keep us informed as to how you're doing. I am and will be thinking about you and praying for you, as so many others are doing. I wish I could do more but I'm here, just a fingers length away! Stay strong! 

Just had a thought, if you live in NYC let me know if there's something I can do to help?

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique I will be praying for you. I hope no one was injured. I hope you have a good place to stay until things get sorted out. Most likely a lot of smoke & water damage. They also need to be sure the building is stable before letting anyone inside. Keep us posted as to how you are doing.

I liked the show looking back today but the story was lame a big build up to mostly nothing.

-------------------

I agree!!  Lost interest and actually stopped watching...changed to another channel!

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Are we putting down bets that Lulu is pregnant?

Oh gawd.  I didn't even think of that.  Please no.

Things don't happen THAT fast. She just slept with him for the first time in forever.

Is this your first soap opera????  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

56th Anniversary was unsatisfying.

I could have used way more clips.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Are we putting down bets that Lulu is pregnant?

Oh gawd.  I didn't even think of that.  Please no.

Things don't happen THAT fast. She just slept with him for the first time in forever.

Is this your first soap opera????  LOL

Hardly.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Hi Ladies. If you believe in prayer please say one for me. There was a fire in my building yesterday so I am temporarily out of my home and have no idea when or if I will be able to move back in. I am devastated.

@TiqueI am so sorry.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

You don't by chance live in Ohio do you? 

I'm so sorry this happened @Tique  do you need anything?  

Super Contributor

@Tique So sorry to hear about the fire.  I cannot even imagine what you are going through.  Please know that I am praying for you.