Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

I meant to post this earlier, but I forgot.  Someone please tell Monica that we have moved on to ICD-10 coding and the ICD-9 refernce book on her shelf when she was talking to Drew and Kim is outdated!!

Besides, this is all done with software now!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   So sorry to hear this.  Prayers coming your way for sure.  Thankful that you're safe.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Hi Ladies. If you believe in prayer please say one for me. There was a fire in my building yesterday so I am temporarily out of my home and have no idea when or if I will be able to move back in. I am devastated.

@TiqueI am so sorry.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

You don't by chance live in Ohio do you? 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Are we putting down bets that Lulu is pregnant?

Oh gawd.  I didn't even think of that.  Please no.

Things don't happen THAT fast. She just slept with him for the first time in forever.

@RainCityWomanwhat do you mean things don't happen that fast?  LOL  Of course she could be pregnant.   

Honored Contributor

@Tique  ... I'm so sorry this happened to you and any others.  Prayers and thoughts are with you.  I hope you are able to return home soon and that everything will be well.  Please keep us informed.  BIG Hugs to you!!!!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

So sorry about this, @Tique .  You are in my prayers.  I hope no one was injured or killed in the fire.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Hi Ladies. If you believe in prayer please say one for me. There was a fire in my building yesterday so I am temporarily out of my home and have no idea when or if I will be able to move back in. I am devastated.

Oh @Tique  I am so sorry to hear this!   I definitely believe in prayer and will be praying for you.  <hugs>

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Are we putting down bets that Lulu is pregnant?

Oh gawd.  I didn't even think of that.  Please no.

Things don't happen THAT fast. She just slept with him for the first time in forever.

@RainCityWomanwhat do you mean things don't happen that fast?  LOL  Of course she could be pregnant.   

I meant she wouldn't know the next day after their reunion that she was pregnant. In fact, she might not know for a couple of months. Of course that's in real time, not Soap Opera time when somebody has an intimate encounter, and two weeks later they are showing. Four weeks later they give birth.

Esteemed Contributor

Tique, this is everyone's greatest nightmare: our houses catching fire. Oh my, I hope the damage isn't too extensive for you and that you are able to save all your things. I'm sending positive thoughts to you for a quick solution.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Franco is Scott Baldwins son, so who  is Franco's Mother, Heather? 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.