Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique 😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique  Love the pic of the 56th Anniversary. I wish they would've included Emily McLaughlin (Jesse), John Beradino (Steve), Roy Thinnes (Phil) Norma Connolly (Aunt Ruby) and last but not least, Anna Lee (Lila).

Enjoy your day and thanks again!🌞

Should have added, you are and always have been greatly appreciated for your contributions!!!!😉👏

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Thank you much, closer to the end of the month(24th).

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom   We'll see Nina's balloon burst first thing on Monday when she finds out for the very last time Valentin did it to her again but certainly for the very last time. I hadn't heard she'll soon show up new job on Y&R.

The pretend daughter will go by the wayside I think, she's got nothing going for her in GH. They'll not keep her just for Michael.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Who knows if any of this is true, but I was reading on some boards that one of the reasons MS left is she is unhappy with her storyline, especially with Charlotte.  It goes against everything she believes in.  Also that's why Dante left, unhappy with how his storylines were going. 

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD Pretend daughter may still be around a while as she is not Nina's daughter but still related. I have not heard Nina's end date or date she starts on Y & R so it may take a bit to wrap up her story. I wonder if Maxie will run the magazine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

Who knows if any of this is true, but I was reading on some boards that one of the reasons MS left is she is unhappy with her storyline, especially with Charlotte.  It goes against everything she believes in.  Also that's why Dante left, unhappy with how his storylines were going. 

That would be admirable but I don't buy it. If she was going to stand up for her principles then she should have had some consideration for another actress who took over her role on Y&R and according to some excelled in the role for almost five years after MS vacated it - her decision. I believe it has more to do with status on GH. 

Michelle Stafford was up for Outstanding Actress when GH submitted the pre-nominations. When they finalized the nominations, Michelle was booted from the list. She was a big deal on her former, soon-to-be current soap. She knew she was never going to reach that level at GH. First there's Laura Wright who has both longevity and appeal as Carly and then there's Maura West who is loved by someone with influence at GH because her character, Ava, has gotten her nominated almost every year since she arrived.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique  I agree.  I also read that MS couldn't agree on her contract.  And, yes, I think it has more to do with her starring status than storyline.

So, now what????  GH has invested quite a bit of time and characters into this current storyline.  Do they recast, or drop it like a rock????  At this point, I say recast the role.  At least let it play out that Sasha isn't her child.  If Willow was to be her long list daughter, go with that.  Let the Nina character get knocked off her high horse and use her time and money to help nail Sleezo!!!  

This cult stuff should end sooner than later!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Message from Roxy: 

Related image

HappyImage result for April animated gifs

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

That would be a fun storyline if Willow was Nina's child. Especially after calling her a porcelain doll and expressing such contempt for the type. Smiley Happy