Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@meallen616 Thank YOU so much!!!!  Love the tuplis & butterfly. Speaking of butterflies just yesterday on the news there was a story of those stunning orange monarchs making their journey back to all of us here in the northern part of the world. I love seeing them again.

Trusted Contributor

I remember watching General Hospital when it was in black and white .

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

So did anyone post perhaps that Dante's leaving the show? He apparently is especially if he told his wife to not 'wait for him' - sounds ominous to me. Sad to see him go if that's the case.

And the next and more than likely the last of Valentin's lies to his again soon to be wife - NOT - is getting ready to be revealed. Poor Nina, hopefully this will be the last nail in his coffin. Looked like for a minute the faux daughter was going to spill the beans too.

And it appears also the new Mayor is giving Kevin another chance? Why? Tired of Kevin too.

I am glad though that Willow is staying, hopefully she and her cop boyfriend with the help of a few others will put this mess to and end and get Shiloh off the air.

@PINKdogWOOD, this stint with him coming back was always going to be short.  From what I know he is gone and not coming back.  Maybe TPTB are hoping he will so they are leaving the door open.  If he does, it won't happen until Lulu has finally gotten over him and fallen madly in love with somebody else.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

My thoughts about Dante's return and second departure.

As @Wsmom  stated yesterday on the March thread, "The only reason I can figure they brought Dante back is because he left so suddenly originally."  Here's my million dollar question: Why would they have him leave the exact same way he did before? Both times he left LuLu to clean up his mess. Both times he left without saying good-bye to Olivia.

This time I do understand the urgency. The knife incident did it for him. Dante admitted to Anna he didn't even remember picking up the knife and had no idea what he would have done with it if Jason hadn't disarmed him. Something that didn't make sense to me: Why didn't LuLu ask Dante about the scars on his back. What wife would see something like that and not ask/comment about it?

Lastly as others have stated, I am glad they didn't have him come back to kill his character off. When Raj attempted to kill LuLu by pushing her into that cold water, it was because she had discovered something he didn't want her to tell anyone - especially the police. After that was over and Dante rescued her, she was no longer a threat to him or his organization so I doubt Raj ever thought about her again until Dante showed up. When Dante wanted to leave last summer - so soon after Nathan's untimely demise - apparently the writers thought this ridiculous story could provide him some time to  re-think his decision to leave permanently.

Dante hooking up with the WSB to stop Raj was never credible. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

I just read that Michelle Stafford (Nina) is going back to The Young and the Restless. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Happy birthday @PINKdogWOOD hope you had a wonderful day! ❤️🎊🎁🎂🎈🌷🎉

Esteemed Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I just read that Michelle Stafford (Nina) is going back to The Young and the Restless. 

Very interesting.  I wonder if they'll re-cast Nina or if she'll leave.  Kind of puts a fizzle in the who's her daughter storyline if they are getting rid of the character. 

Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I'm conflicted about that news. I used to like Nina - especially when she was with Franco. Haven't cared for either of them as much since they split. I think the pairing of Valentin and Nina was the beginning of my dislike of her character. Her encouragement of Charlotte's bullying and her own bullying of Willow has turned her into someone I barely recognize.

Wonder how they will proceed with this. 

Nina’s Necklace

Valentin’s world is set to come crashing down on him. GH spoilers tease he’ll tell a lie in early April; however, this won’t stop the truth from coming out. As the weeks progress this month, the other half of Nina’s necklace will come into light, which will surely blow Valentin and his scheming out of the water.

@roxxy1  there it is again - Valentin 's lie. I know; it's almost inconceivable, isn't it?  
Pastel blue woman's eyes looking at you with ai inviting wink
~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Valued Contributor

I'm guessing that Nina finds out that Sasha isn't her daughter and that's why she leaves.  I'm also guessing that Willow is actually Nina's daughter, but she doesn't find out before she leaves.

Respected Contributor

I hope they do not replace Nina. I never cared for the character. Maybe she will find out Valentin lied again & then will discover Willow is her daughter when she confronts the principal about her. She hates Willow so will probably run away when she hears that.