Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@BeckiWV wrote:

Carly annoys me so much, so much.  Only two things save her for me right now, her gentleness with Mike and the fact that Nelle is even worse.  I agree with others that she ought to be suspecting Nelle by now and Carly being Carly, I would expect her to confront Nelle about it too.

Also, if you heard somebody in your house, and you were all alone, why would you stay there and go skulking around trying to find out what's there. Wouldn't you just get the hell out of there? It reminds me of those teen horror movies where they hear something, so they all go outside to find the source, and they all get killed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Admittedly I may be a bit biased here - not being a fan of Elizabeth's at all - but I think if someone had a gun and the man I supposedly loved was lying on the ground with that man, I would have had a lot more urgency trying to get him help. I also may have kicked the gun far away if I didn't want to pick it up. She also could have sent her son for help. He seems a lot more self-sufficient than she does.

She DID send her son for help. Instead, he came back. And yes, I know she wanted to get her son out of there, but i too thought she should hae grabbed the gun.

When Elizabeth sent Jake for help and he returned, it was when it was just the two of them. To Jake's credit, he didn't want to leave his mom alone with Jim. Once Franco appeared on the scene, she could have sent Jake for help a second time.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Admittedly I may be a bit biased here - not being a fan of Elizabeth's at all - but I think if someone had a gun and the man I supposedly loved was lying on the ground with that man, I would have had a lot more urgency trying to get him help. I also may have kicked the gun far away if I didn't want to pick it up. She also could have sent her son for help. He seems a lot more self-sufficient than she does.

She DID send her son for help. Instead, he came back. And yes, I know she wanted to get her son out of there, but i too thought she should hae grabbed the gun.

When Elizabeth sent Jake for help and he returned, it was when it was just the two of them. To Jake's credit, he didn't want to leave his mom alone with Jim. Once Franco appeared on the scene, she could have sent Jake for help a second time.

Her son was reluctant to follow directions, plus she had no way of knowing whether she was still in jeopardy, if Jim got loose. She SHOULD have grabbed the gun and removed it from the scene. Franco had a better chance in the fight without a retrievable gun. As it is, it looks like SOMEBODY now has the gun...we just don't know whom. Jake has already had enough trauma in his life with things he experienced on Cassadine Island. He doesn't need to watch a violent confrontation as well. I can see that as a mother, Liz wanted to keep her son safe from harm. They both came close to being kidnapped and who knows what else. I was actually surprised that Liz as small as she is tried to attack Jim and he ended up on the ground. She just needed to get that gun off the premises.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam   in case you didn't know, there's a game on Monday so GH will be broadcast @ 1:05A on Tuesday morning.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Carly annoys me so much, so much.  Only two things save her for me right now, her gentleness with Mike and the fact that Nelle is even worse.  I agree with others that she ought to be suspecting Nelle by now and Carly being Carly, I would expect her to confront Nelle about it too.

Also, if you heard somebody in your house, and you were all alone, why would you stay there and go skulking around trying to find out what's there. Wouldn't you just get the hell out of there? It reminds me of those teen horror movies where they hear something, so they all go outside to find the source, and they all get killed.

--------------

Exactly what I was thinking!!   Or why not use her phone to call Sonny, Jason, the police?????     Nelle's vendetta storyline against Carly is so ridiculous!!  And so unbelievable and far fetched!!  Yes, I know it is a soap, but it is just too far over the 'stupid' line!

Esteemed Contributor

But if Liz had removed the gun there would be no who got the gun, who got shot storyline to drag out.  And let's face it, they could've called the police instantly but the Port Charles PD isn't exactly johnny on the spot.  Maybe this new kid, Finn's brother, will actually know how to do a cop's job.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

--------------

Exactly what I was thinking!!   Or why not use her phone to call Sonny, Jason, the police?????     Nelle's vendetta storyline against Carly is so ridiculous!!  And so unbelievable and far fetched!!  Yes, I know it is a soap, but it is just too far over the 'stupid' line!

Nelle running around in her cat burglar costume was really silly. She had loud shoes. Why didn't Carly hear them clicking across the floor when she was upstairs with her baseball bat? 

Contributor

I dd not know that all you people have been hired to be new writers for the show  guess you must be good but i am out of here with all you writers        good grief   

Honored Contributor

@Ms Meow wrote:

I dd not know that all you people have been hired to be new writers for the show  guess you must be good but i am out of here with all you writers        good grief   

Bye!

Honored Contributor

@Ms Meow wrote:

Better writers here than there.  You should just sit back and enjoy the show. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."