Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

So many people are looking for Fasion's son..... and it takes a ex priest /doctor to discover who Peter really is...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good show today.  I like the scenes with Maxie and the new detective. 

As much as I want Finn and Anna back together, they are both getting on my nerves.  I know the way they are acting is a standard soap ploy, but they are dragging out waaaaay it too long for me. These two are grown adults and it's not their first rodeo.  They are both career professionals with a lot of life experience. 

It doesn't make sense to me for them to be acting like fourth graders who can't admit they have a crush.  There is no more cute banter, just awkward side stepping, thinking the other one will confess first.  Say it already, I want to snack them both upside the head.  Erg it is getting un-cute.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWVwrote:

As much as I want Finn and Anna back together, they are both getting on my nerves.  I know the way they are acting is a standard soap ploy, but they are dragging out waaaaay it too long for me. These two are grown adults and it's not their first rodeo.  They are both career professionals with a lot of life experience. 

It doesn't make sense to me for them to be acting like fourth graders who can't admit they have a crush.  There is no more cute banter, just awkward side stepping, thinking the other one will confess first.  Say it already, I want to snack them both upside the head.  Erg it is getting un-cute.

Yes, they annoy me too, considering they are adults, and not even young ones. It's not their first rodeo. However, Alexis is getting on my nerves even more. She behaves more like a high school drop out than an educated woman with a Doctor of Jurisprudence and years of lawyering under her belt. To me there is NO chemistry between her and Finn in the first place. I find their relationship laughable, even when it's being portrayed as phony.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@BeckiWVwrote:

Yes, they annoy me too, considering they are adults, and not even young ones. It's not their first rodeo. However, Alexis is getting on my nerves even more. She behaves more like a high school drop out than an educated woman with a Doctor of Jurisprudence and years of lawyering under her belt. To me there is NO chemistry between her and Finn in the first place. I find their relationship laughable, even when it's being portrayed as phony.

Omigosh WORD on Alexis. Bravo!  She is very annoying.  I want to smack her upside the head too.  She is way too old and experienced to act like a sophomore at the senior prom.  I agree she and Finn have zero chemistry.  I expect her to be crazy jealous, or just crazy lol, when she finds out about Kim and Julian.  She will hate him moving on even though she has not given him the time of day in months.

Honored Contributor

After Finn being with Hayden, I find the thought of him with either Alexis or Anna to be laughable and a big ick.

I cannot believe that neither Sam's or Jason's radar was up about "Peter August."  They've all spoken out in front of him about a lot of personal things as if they've known him for years. 

I cannot believe Griffin did what he did.  So wrong on so many levels and seems so out of character for him. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV    I agree with both you and @RainCityWoman   about Alexis but the difference is for me, she's become almost a non-entity. Her character has been changed so much I barely recognize her. It's the same thing that they are doing to Anna. I guess the difference is I've been vested in Anna's character for a much longer time. Although I hate this wimpy, whiny, indecisive, teary-eyed caricature of her former self we're seeing now,  I keep hoping Anna will return.

@Lipstickdiva   as far as Griffin going against character, he's been doing that since he hooked up with Kiki's mama. We know the big reveal won't be long now. She won't be able to keep her mouth closed.

I went a little overboard with the pictures because I was trying to remind those who are currently having major issues with GH of some of the good stories /characters we've seen in the past. I hope before the month ends some of the posters who have been watching a long time [or maybe not so long] will share a favorite storyline.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique I loved your pictures!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

After Finn being with Hayden, I find the thought of him with either Alexis or Anna to be laughable and a big ick.

I cannot believe that neither Sam's or Jason's radar was up about "Peter August."  They've all spoken out in front of him about a lot of personal things as if they've known him for years. 

I cannot believe Griffin did what he did.  So wrong on so many levels and seems so out of character for him. 

Griffin left "out of character" in the rear view mirror the day he hooked up with Ava. Nothing about him now would surprise me. About Hayden...I didn't like her or the character she played and didn't think she and Finn had chemistry at all. Perhaps it's because she can only play one type of character, and she already did that at Greenley on AMC. She was not likeable on that show either.

Esteemed Contributor

Poor Mike...   Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Griffin acted out of character too. The only reason I could come up was that he was doing it because of Duke somehow.

Thank goodness Ava finally cut and colored that hair.