Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

What is the witch up to now saying to Diane she wanted Carly & Sonny to have custody of her & Michael's baby?

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

What is the witch up to now saying to Diane she wanted Carly & Sonny to have custody of her & Michael's baby?

@CLHS68   another ploy so she can tell Michael she wants his parents to raise the child if something happens to them. Nelle's reputation is well known. Diane knew there was more to it than just a routine inquiry.

It's been nice seeing Diane for more than a five minute interval here ahd there. Even better seeing Robert. He's the only reason I'm not fast forwarding through the Anna scenes which are making me nauseous. It was bad enough when she was making excuses for Heinrich. Now she's doing the same for Valentin. If she's not all teary eyed talking to Robert, it's Finn. Who is this imposter?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique

I had to laugh at Carly and Diane making faces about Nelle behind her back!! lol!

Did anyone besides me notice that LuLu had a streak of green in her hair in the scene where she and Jason was talking??

Duh... Sam had to shed a tear after she was talking to Drew about getting divorced!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique

I had to laugh at Carly and Diane making faces about Nelle behind her back!! lol!

Did anyone besides me notice that LuLu had a streak of green in her hair in the scene where she and Jason was talking??

I did notice the green streak and I think it was a reflection of the light "outside" of Kelly's.  I hope !!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

I sure hope May sweeps start soon.  It's May.  Recent episodes have been real snoozers, except for Mike's story.