Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

So...will Tracy give up her painting???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Does Samira's appearance and accent remind anyone else of Dr. Obrecht?

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That woman's blue eyes are freaky.  She looks possessed.

But that storyline had me confused.  They alluded to the fact that Edward had a fling but Samira could be his granddaughter, not daughter.  Heck, maybe even his great granddaughter. 

------------------------

I agree!!  I wish they would just let poor Edward die in peace!!  I imagine that this plot will be Tracy's "good-by" exiting story!!  

Re: eye color....I knew a boy in Jr high with eyes that intense color -- only his were green!!  He had really dark hair and those bottle green eyes...so handsome...but very eerie!!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That woman's blue eyes are freaky.  She looks possessed.

But that storyline had me confused.  They alluded to the fact that Edward had a fling but Samira could be his granddaughter, not daughter.  Heck, maybe even his great granddaughter. 

ITA !!!  I can barely look at her !!!  She did say that Edward gave the journal to her mother, but again, why would Lila be 80 in the pic???  And why would Eddie send a pic of his WIFE to his LOVER????   Call me crazy!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

TBT...

IMG_9793.JPG

~H~
Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman I agree! I loved him on OLTL as Todd, but he must be quite the actor, because he doesn't even seem related to the Todd character! (I dont mean that literally, just that he played the two characters so completely differently it's hard to believe he's the same guy!)

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal I think it meant they shared Benson as a father. He was not Carly's bio dad. That's the only way it could work with Michael!

Respected Contributor

@daisy4 There was so much mix up with that story line who would really be surprised?

Respected Contributor

@corita Interesting! I have a few other ideas about that, tho...

Spoiler
I think Dante is the father! Wasn't it an "embryo" that they froze? That would mean it had to be Dantes! I also think Jake isn't Jason's son. Not sure if it's Lucky or not, tho!
Respected Contributor

@daisy4. I wondered about that! I'd be happy if it's true! He just doesn't fit the character for me! Could be why he didn't want his old job back!