Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

@cowboy sam ... Rumor is she was ready to retire and enjoy life.  Hopefully she will do that and "pop" in once in a while just to stir up something and leave it for others to fix.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds

Thank you....

I  am  hoping that it was on her terms..retire and enjoy life!

Like you,  i hope she pops in now and than..and  i hope they keep mentioning her name from time to time after she has retired.

Gee, here i'm talking like she was gone already  and she hasn't !

I will enjoy how her new story line is being told soon.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I am thinking that Nina is really getting weird and  wondering what she will try to do next...destroy Val's watch ???so jealous...yikes!

I did like how LuLu relaxed and enjoyed the little girl today..but how will Vatentine react to seeing how close they were together..i think he will be upset!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

Just read a spoiler that was interesting if true.  (We know spoilers can be false.)

Spoiler
Jake tells Franko that Jason isn't his father.  Helena told Jake that Lucky is his father.  A paternity test would see if it is true, but for some reason there is a trip to Cassidine Island in May during sweeps week.)
Esteemed Contributor

I

@cowboy sam wrote:

I am thinking that Nina is really getting weird and  wondering what she will try to do next...destroy Val's watch ???so jealous...yikes!

I did like how LuLu relaxed and enjoyed the little girl today..but how will Vatentine react to seeing how close they were together..i think he will be upset!!

I don't think Val is really the father. I think it might be that crazy Stavros whose sperm Helana froze.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caught up today on Friday's episode. I watched that criminal Sonny ranting and raving to Michael, of all people, about how Carly knew what Jax did and still she slept with him. She knew it and never told Sonny as did Jax when Nell came to town. Oh how terrible....not. Not only did Sonny not tell Carly what happened with Nell for all that time, BUT, his telling Michael all this, when we all know he lied and lied about who murdered AJ, Michael's real father. It was Sonny!!! He has one set of standards for himself and another for everyone else in the world. And dumb Michael said nothing???? Shouldn't he have told Sonny that he had no room to be casting aspersions on anyone else after all the things he has done to his own family?

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I

@cowboy sam wrote:

I don't think Val is really the father. I think it might be that crazy Stavros whose sperm Helana froze.

-----------------

I wrote in a post several months ago (maybe around Christmas) that I read in a spoiler ...

Since it hasn't happened, I figured it might not!!

Spoiler
that Charlotte gets sick and she needs blood (I think) to get her better.  Val would be the choice, but he refuses to do it and Nina get suspicious
Esteemed Contributor

Julian is alive??  What a shock!  Not.   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Poor Charlotte has more fathers and mothers than Carter's has Little Liver Pills, as my grandma used to say.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I recently read a pretty far out spoiler, but then again stranger things have happened on this show!

Spoiler
Spoiler is saying that this Jason isn't really Jason.  It is someone that Helena programmed to think he is Jason.  That's why Jake is putting a scarecrow in his picture - to represent "fake" Jason. 
As I said this is far out, but I do know that Billy Miller has been taking acting roles on prime time show such as "Suits".  Maybe he doesn't want to spend his whole career acting on a soap, so they are preparing for him to leave.  Just guessing!