Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

I have asked the same question. Carly herself told Nelle that Benson was NOT her biological father. I don't ever remember it being alluded to. In fact, I don't know WHO Carly's father was. Bobbie was a hooker at a very young age. It could have been one of her "clients."

ITA, no blood connection at all, just a coincidence???  They need to explain, please. Also, Carly's Dad was on GH for a brief time a while back, he was played by Corbin Bersen, the character was John Durant, who Bobbie did know (not a one-night stand) He was killed in a shoot out protecting Carly  

Spoiler
John Durant is the bio Dad of both Carly and Nelle.  From Celeb Dirty Laundry

You mean Bobbie had two  girls with this guy or is Nell's mother a different woman? If so, what are the odds that the Benson couple in two different adoptions would end up with half sisters?  Only in the Soaps are we expected to reconcile this.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

I have asked the same question. Carly herself told Nelle that Benson was NOT her biological father. I don't ever remember it being alluded to. In fact, I don't know WHO Carly's father was. Bobbie was a hooker at a very young age. It could have been one of her "clients."

ITA, no blood connection at all, just a coincidence???  They need to explain, please. Also, Carly's Dad was on GH for a brief time a while back, he was played by Corbin Bersen, the character was John Durant, who Bobbie did know (not a one-night stand) He was killed in a shoot out protecting Carly  

Spoiler
John Durant is the bio Dad of both Carly and Nelle.  From Celeb Dirty Laundry

You mean Bobbie had two  girls with this guy or is Nell's mother a different woman? If so, what are the odds that the Benson couple in two different adoptions would end up with half sisters?  Only in the Soaps are we expected to reconcile this.

Sorry, my previous post did not include my response!!!  DUH

From what I read Nelle and Carly have different Mothers, sharing just a father

However, that would make Nelle Michael,s Aunt !!!  No future there please!!!

I also question how the Benson's adopted both of John Durant's daughters.  The only thing I can think of is that Daddy Benson did it for money, at lease with Nelle

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I'm trying to figure out if Tracy stays with the Monks or ????

Carly..can never stay away from Jax!!She wants to bed him evertime he shows up!

But she does what she wants  w/Jaxs but   she always makes Sonny the bad person  for the same thing..not right in my story line!!

I can't like Josh..for some reason  mainly..i would never have talked to my mom like she does Carly..she's a spoiled brat!

Plus Mikey is going to get wimpy again over Nelle....who thinks if she tells Sonny nothing happened that night...everything will be fine...duh!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

Carly and Sonny always act too fast in exploring other romantic options and they always feel bad about it later.  As for Nell, I have always thought she was related to Carly in some way and this story hasn't fully played out yet. They are alike in some ways including temperament and hair color. In the soaps, relatives have been brought in in similar fashion with much less in common. Plus, they have kept Nell from sleeping with Michael for some reason. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Carly is a fool to just jump into bed with Jax like that and honestly, he doesn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer right now either.  

I don't know how he really feels about her, but I think Carly is just using him for comfort. She is not in love with Jax.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I'm trying to figure out if Tracy stays with the Monks or ????

Carly..can never stay away from Jax!!She wants to bed him evertime he shows up!

But she does what she wants  w/Jaxs but   she always makes Sonny the bad person  for the same thing..not right in my story line!!

I can't like Josh..for some reason  mainly..i would never have talked to my mom like she does Carly..she's a spoiled brat!

Plus Mikey is going to get wimpy again over Nelle....who thinks if she tells Sonny nothing happened that night...everything will be fine...duh!!

Who wouldn't want to have Jax? I'd choose him over Sonny any day, but then I've never liked Sonny in the first place. And Michael was right when he told Nell that Sonny believes her because it absolves him...period. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman

I agree Jax is a very nice looking hunk of a man in my eyes also.....lol!

We know that Sonny will see Jax at Carly's place today....and we know what will be said,blah,blah! lol!

What do you think Nelle will do next??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

This whole Carly, Sonny, Jax storyline...wash, rinse, repeat.  Old and who cares.  Jax is better off far away from those two.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@RainCityWoman

I agree Jax is a very nice looking hunk of a man in my eyes also.....lol!

We know that Sonny will see Jax at Carly's place today....and we know what will be said,blah,blah! lol!

What do you think Nelle will do next??

------------------

**Jax ...those eyes...wonder if they are blue contacts??

**Can Carly and Sonny really stay away from each other?  Next month, next year -- they will be back together!!!

Valued Contributor

My comment is from last week- when Franco painted Liz.  Why in Heaven's name did he spend so much time mixing up that red paint, which he had all over his hands, yet no red was used when he painted Liz?

When will LuLu go on maternity leave?  I just can't handle the character anymore.