Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That woman's blue eyes are freaky.  She looks possessed.

But that storyline had me confused.  They alluded to the fact that Edward had a fling but Samira could be his granddaughter, not daughter.  Heck, maybe even his great granddaughter. 

ITA !!!  I can barely look at her !!!  She did say that Edward gave the journal to her mother, but again, why would Lila be 80 in the pic???  And why would Eddie send a pic of his WIFE to his LOVER????   Call me crazy!!!

We have to assume that Eddie left his journal with her.  That is even crazier if he was writing all his shenanigans in it.  Just go with the flow @redwingsgal because I think it's going to get even crazier with the May sweeps coming.  Nothing seems to work or redeem so lets just keep up the "scatter".

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman  I do think Sonny is playing the role true to life! I imagine he would be that way if he were a real person! I feel sorry for that actor, tho. He suffers the same as Sonny does with the bi-polar! That is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal 

Spoiler
I don't think Eddie had an affair with her mother, I'm thinking her mother may have been Eddies sister, making the girl his niece and Tracy's cousin. Of course, the DNA results will match, letting Tracy think that's what happened!
Respected Contributor

@Preds. Besides, the shower would dilute his scotch!

Respected Contributor

@corita. I got a close up look at Liz Taylor's eyes. They were truly the most beautiful Violet eyes! Unbelievably gorgeous! Mine are a deep, luscious color, too! ...Dark brown!!! lol

Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD. Wow! I hardly recognized all of them! I wonder why Lois never was brought back?

Honored Contributor

@Imadickens ... Maybe Tracey is an Aunt.  Rembember Jimmy Lee ...  Edward used his name for his "missing times" and he is a Q with blue eyes.  So many "could be, might be, is its".  LOL 

How about Allen ... then the girl could come back and Monica take her in.  Monica needs a good story. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imadickens wrote:

@SleeplessinSD. Wow! I hardly recognized all of them! I wonder why Lois never was brought back?

@Imadickens, there wasn't a date as to when this was taken. I'm thinking mid 1990's. Everyone looks so young! I always hoped Lois would be brought back. I loved her and Ned (Eddie Maine) together!

~H~
Trusted Contributor

In the picture, who is the young couple next to Ned and is that Tracy on the end?  Also, if Carly and Nelle did not have the same father, how is it that Nelle is a match for Carly's daughter.  Any ideas.

Esteemed Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

In the picture, who is the young couple next to Ned and is that Tracy on the end?  Also, if Carly and Nelle did not have the same father, how is it that Nelle is a match for Carly's daughter.  Any ideas.

I believe we have AJ, Monica and Alan on the couch

Standing behind, we have Ned, Lois, Jax behind Brenda and then Tracy in blue.  Although my eyes are not great and I don't have my glasses on.