Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

I wish they would replace Josh...

I smiled at the ending as i really want Alexis with Jerome.

And we all knew what would happen to Tracy's painting..and her ex-husband disappearing..lol!

@ redwingsgal

Yep.. think you will be right.!!Luke's name mentione..bet we can guess how it will end..i hope w/Luke and reunited..

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So it appears to me that several characters are going to be "gone" soon and at the same time --  

*Tracy is leaving the show...

*Finn will be in Rehab - I imagine we won't be seeing him during this time...

*Julian and Alexis might be in hiding together...

*Lulu on maternity leave...

But, I would like to see --

*Ava gone

*Nelle gone

*Jordan gone

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I wish they would replace Josh...

I smiled at the ending as i really want Alexis with Jerome.

And we all knew what would happen to Tracy's painting..and her ex-husband disappearing..lol!

@ redwingsgal

Yep.. think you will be right.!!Luke's name mentione..bet we can guess how it will end..i hope w/Luke and reunited..

And I saw a photo of TG on set for the good-bye party for Jane Elliott.  No mention if he was there to act or just as a friend.  But I do hope to see him

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Is it just me or does that portrait (the one Tracy did have LOL) look more like Nell than Tracy? 

Not happy about Tracy leaving at all. 

Sonny.  What a complete putz.  I cannot believe he went storming over to Carly's and actually with a straight face said people have to pay for what they do.  So when is he going to start paying? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Is it just me or does that portrait (the one Tracy did have LOL) look more like Nell than Tracy? 

Sonny.  What a complete putz.  I cannot believe he went storming over to Carly's and actually with a straight face said people have to pay for what they do.  So when is he going to start paying? 

@Lipstickdiva, about Sonny, ICAM.  I loved that Michael let him have it with how many times has Carly lied on the stand for him and how many crimes he's gotten away with.  That is one mobster who is all talk and never actually acts, himself, on anything. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Sonny is a little pip squeak "tough guy" with a Napoleon complex. Most of the time he orders others to do his dirty work. He has quite a short term memory about his own deeds and misdeeds and expects others to comply with rules he himself doesn't adhere to. I've never like him; never will. I hate the character, and I don't even think he's attractive. The way they portray him you'd think he was an Adonis. He's not!

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  My thoughts were the same about the portrait. Thought it was Nell.  So now are we to believe that Edward had a fling and that girl is his daughter???  She looked like the woman from Cassadine Island (IMO). 

I'm also fed up with Sonny and his 'someone has to pay' line. Get original writers!!  

Just think, we'll have the "May Sweeps" then they're go into their summer story lines, which are always awful.  

Helen852
Respected Contributor

Why would this girl have Edward's journal with a picture of Lila when she was 80 years old???  Did he go to Turkey and have this fling when he was 80???  Or did he send her the pic of Lila later in life????  Whaaat?????

And good grief, Alexis, you have sex like you never have before just to tell Julian it is over???  Pulleeeeze

And if GH could not get Hugo Napier to reprise his role, why did they hire this guy??  I know he is supposed to play a caricature, but come on!

Sonny, take a bath and shave!!  (Sorry, @Preds !!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I agree @redwingsgal.  they should have had a younger Lila in his journal.  Hey, give Alexis a break.  Poor girl has been in need for a long time and was ready to explode.  LOL  Maybe if she had jumped Jax last time he was in she wouldn't have been so "easy".  Oh, but love is blind.

Sonny ain't got no time to bathe.  He has vengeance to do and that is very time consuming.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

That woman's blue eyes are freaky.  She looks possessed.

But that storyline had me confused.  They alluded to the fact that Edward had a fling but Samira could be his granddaughter, not daughter.  Heck, maybe even his great granddaughter.