Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

@BeckiWV wrote:

It looks like the transformation of Nelle is almost complete.  She will be Michael's woman and Carly's best friend in no time, blah.  Whatever.  I still don't like her (however, I do think the actress has gorgeous hair).  

I  did not like what Nelle did to Sonny and I don't even like Sonny, or Sonny and Carly together, lol.  It wasn't about Sonny and/or Carly for me - I already know what they are like and I don't care if they suffer, it was about Nelle's character.  

She forgave Jax in record time for doing what she hated Carly for though, so I guess now she is an angel, lol.  Typical GH writing.  

As for Jax, I DO like him, very much.  I can see why it would be better for Carly to be with him instead of Sonny, BUT I was just SO frustrated with him for hopping into bed with Carly like that.  

I have always hated him to go up again Sonny again and again and again romatically, first with Brenda and then Carly, and always, always, always coming out on the losing end.  Even with Alexis, she had Sonny first.  Why do they have Jax do that again and again?  I just really hate that.  It's boring, you know how it will turn out.   

My favorite Jax pairing was with V.  She never had Sonny first, LOL. I thought she was SO cute and I loved them SO much and wanted a full on romance, until they had to go and stick her with that awful drip Simon and then take her off the show, so they could rush Jax into a dull (for me) pairing with Chloe. I heard Ingo didn't want to be with V, she wasn't pretty enough for Jax.  Well, I liked her!!  Smiley Happy 

I could not stand Chloe with Jax, although, strangely enough, I "did" like Chloe with Stefan and hated it when Stravros killed her.  Go figure, LOL.  

Sorry for the history rant, LOL.  Smiley Happy

Geez. This all must have happened when I was comatose. Nothing of what you've described here is in my memory bank. I don't know V, Simon, Chloe, etc. Maybe I wasn't watching GH for a spell.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman, You took the words right out of my mouth, lol!😊....none of these characters ring a bell!

~H~
Trusted Contributor

I don't remember V, Simon or Chloe either, guess I was not watching at the time. Anyone have any pictures to  help us recollect.   FYI - Just saw the actor that plays Valentine on a Hallmark movie - Taste of Romance.  Knew that I saw him before and did not know where.

Honored Contributor

Past Wives of Jax:

Miranda Jamison (divorced)

Brenda Barrett (invalid)

Alexis Davis (divorced)

Skye Chandler Quartermaine (divorced)

Courtney Matthews (Married: Jun 3, 2005; divorced: Jan 2006; deceased)

Caroline "Carly" Corinthos Jacks [Married: Apr 27, 2007; filed for divorce: Sep 18, 2012; divorced: Apr 5, 2013]

Flings & Affairs

Brenda Barrett (lovers)

Chloe Morgan (dated; deceased)

Angel Ellis (lovers)

Brenda Barrett (engaged)

Tracy Quartermaine (kissed)

Samantha McCall (lovers)

Courtney Matthews (lovers; deceased)

Caroline "Carly" Corinthos Jacks (engaged)

Kate Howard (one-night stand)

Boy gets around.  I read some other names on another site.  Not looking for them again.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Ok, obviously I have been watching GH a long, long, time.  I remember ALL of those people listed above, LOL.  

But what always stands out for me the most when it comes to Jax are his long standing triangles with Sonny over Brenda and Carly.  

Anyway, no more history rants. I promise, sorry.   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

I don't remember V, Simon or Chloe either, guess I was not watching at the time. Anyone have any pictures to  help us recollect.   FYI - Just saw the actor that plays Valentine on a Hallmark movie - Taste of Romance.  Knew that I saw him before and did not know where.

------------------

Clicking thru channels I happen to see him too!  Did not watch the movie, but thought he looked so much better. His face was not as "skeleton-like" as it looks in GH.  Of course, he may have been quite a bit younger in the Hallmark movie....

Trusted Contributor

I thought Valentine looked better in the movie too.  He is a good actor.

Respected Contributor

ITA

@Imadickens wrote:

@redwingsgal I think it meant they shared Benson as a father. He was not Carly's bio dad. That's the only way it could work with Michael!

ITA, but then, how would they be a match (Nell and Joslyn???) just coincidence???

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@miata1

Bur Val hasn't been on the show for a few days..i'm wondering about that watch   that Anna gave hin?? Did nina trash it???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

HEADS UP GH FANS....

MUST WATCH: Coming up this Friday, a very special episode dedicated to Tracy Q. Celebrate all her best moments on #GH!

Looks like I need to take off Friday. Would like to see some of the "old" Tracy again.

@Preds, I saw an ad for it.  Tracy is on trial defending her life.  They go through her "misdeeds".   In the ad it looks like Sonny is the judge.  It should be entertaining.  Everybody looks so young in the ad!!!  haha