Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Does Samira's appearance and accent remind anyone else of Dr. Obrecht?

It does, plus I don't believe a word coming out of her mouth and don't trust her at all.

Honored Contributor

I have started to watch after many years of not watching, wow what happend to Monica horrible plastic surgery. She was always pretty and now she looks like the "cat woman".

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

@SleeplessinSD. Wow! I hardly recognized all of them! I wonder why Lois never was brought back?

Wally Kurth and Rena Sofer were once married in real life. Maybe they don't want to work together since they are no longer married.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@miata1 wrote:

In the picture, who is the young couple next to Ned and is that Tracy on the end?  Also, if Carly and Nelle did not have the same father, how is it that Nelle is a match for Carly's daughter.  Any ideas.

I believe we have AJ, Monica and Alan on the couch

Standing behind, we have Ned, Lois, Jax behind Brenda and then Tracy in blue.  Although my eyes are not great and I don't have my glasses on.

I wasn't sure who the woman in blue is, but more than one actress has played Tracy I believe. Everyone has forgotten Justice standing next to Edward. He is another one of Edward's illegitimate  children.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the responses.  I was thinking of immediate family so a friend like Jax and Brenda did not come to mind. 

PS - I do not trust the new girl that wants the painting either.

Esteemed Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

@RainCityWoman  I do think Sonny is playing the role true to life! I imagine he would be that way if he were a real person! I feel sorry for that actor, tho. He suffers the same as Sonny does with the bi-polar! That is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!

My objection to the repulsive mobster character has nothing to do with his bi polar tendencies. That's only used when it's convenient to the writers. I just don't see any redeeming characteristics to that role. 

Honored Contributor

HEADS UP GH FANS....

MUST WATCH: Coming up this Friday, a very special episode dedicated to Tracy Q. Celebrate all her best moments on #GH!

Looks like I need to take off Friday. Would like to see some of the "old" Tracy again.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was looking up the cast of characters and I found this:

Departing Actor Character Date Ref. Jane Elliot

Tracy QuartermaineMay 4, 2017

Forgive me if it's already been discussed, I missed it.

The chart got all jumbled when I copied it, but I think it's still understandable.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks like the transformation of Nelle is almost complete.  She will be Michael's woman and Carly's best friend in no time, blah.  Whatever.  I still don't like her (however, I do think the actress has gorgeous hair).  

I  did not like what Nelle did to Sonny and I don't even like Sonny, or Sonny and Carly together, lol.  It wasn't about Sonny and/or Carly for me - I already know what they are like and I don't care if they suffer, it was about Nelle's character.  

She forgave Jax in record time for doing what she hated Carly for though, so I guess now she is an angel, lol.  Typical GH writing.  

As for Jax, I DO like him, very much.  I can see why it would be better for Carly to be with him instead of Sonny, BUT I was just SO frustrated with him for hopping into bed with Carly like that.  

I have always hated him to go up again Sonny again and again and again romatically, first with Brenda and then Carly, and always, always, always coming out on the losing end.  Even with Alexis, she had Sonny first.  Why do they have Jax do that again and again?  I just really hate that.  It's boring, you know how it will turn out.   

My favorite Jax pairing was with V.  She never had Sonny first, LOL. I thought she was SO cute and I loved them SO much and wanted a full on romance, until they had to go and stick her with that awful drip Simon and then take her off the show, so they could rush Jax into a dull (for me) pairing with Chloe. I heard Ingo didn't want to be with V, she wasn't pretty enough for Jax.  Well, I liked her!!  Smiley Happy 

I could not stand Chloe with Jax, although, strangely enough, I "did" like Chloe with Stefan and hated it when Stravros killed her.  Go figure, LOL.  

Sorry for the history rant, LOL.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of Stefan, I wish they could get him back.  I loved him.  How GH could let that man go to Days, I will never know.