Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

Whatever happened to Aaron, the coffee shop owner?

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

Is he supposed to be Brenda Barrett's son?  The last I remember he took Christina on a date.

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Whatever happened to Aaron, the coffee shop owner?

Good question!  He was a real cutie too!  GH introduces these characters to serve a purpose, then they just disappear.  Then if they are going to bring them back, they start talking about them before they show up again.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Yes....he seemed like a good character.....maybe one day they will bring him back..........

Lately i just think the Julian & Alexis storyline is just so stupid.....i thought it was good when he went wild and tried to kill her but now all of a sudden he just did it for Olivia...he never gave a true reason for that (or i missed it)....just unbelieveable.....the whole apology letter is stupid....and if he (as i am sure he will) ends up being alive....can't wait to hear the ridiculous reasons they give for he and Alexis's reunion.....Sam & Jason have to be the most boring couple... and i am so tired of crazy Franco.........and how Elizabeth still thinks he's fine even after locking the guy in the cage to teach him a lesson and get the truth out of him....she must think he would be a great babysitter for her kids....haha...  I like the Valentin

and Anna storyline so far.... and i read K. Storms is taking a break for a bit for some health issues.....wasn't a new

Morgan supposed to arrive in town ?  

Esteemed Contributor

So does this mean that Anna will be playing a dual role of Anna and Alexandra, or will they just explain the twin and move on?

I personally don't see how Griffin could be Anna's son. I mean she miscarried the child before it was even viable outside the womb.

Honored Contributor

I don't read any Soap Opera magazines but I couldn't find anything about Morgan's character coming back.  

Honored Contributor

I have a question about the actor plaing Lord Ashton, Ned's dad I can not find the actors name and I know the face but can not place him

Thanks in advance all

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have a question about the actor plaing Lord Ashton, Ned's dad I can not find the actors name and I know the face but can not place him

Thanks in advance all

His name is Hugo Napier.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anybody believe that Julian is not alive???   So this shadowy figure will follow Alexis around for awhile...

Maybe Jax's return will bring some answers to the Nelle and Joss transplant connection ...

Honored Contributor

I was happy to see Jax today  and talking to Alexis and later Josh...and  I thought he was going to tell Josh he arranged for her kidney transplant!

I do believe that Jerome is alive and following Alexis.

Rest of the show boring!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."