Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2016 Thread

@SydneyH wrote:

I may have to take a break ...........unhappy with

the dull Maxie Nathan storyline

the even duller Griffin Monroe

the inappropriate Finn and his shooting up scenes

--------------------------

Me too!!  My attention just wanders off and I find myself clicking to other channels during GH.  Too many boring stories and too many stories that are never ending.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since when can the wife of a mobster who hired a hit man to kill Duke Lavery become the lawyer for the hit man without a conflict of interests? Only in Port Charles. I'm loving the feisty, outspoken Dr. Finn. I find Dr. Monroe creepy for some reason. I like the Franco tenderness with Kiki. A new side of him. 

Trusted Contributor

Has any one notice how Dr. Monroe and Nathan look alike? I am thinking maybe they are brothers ,and thats the story line coming up. why not? I think the dr. who shoots up maybe has a controversal drug he is experimenting with,i don't want to think he is a huge drug addict. Jeromes hair is stupid looking what is with these hair styles,and the dye jobs?They are looking like actors from the depression era,ugly for sure.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I understand and relate to those who are frustrated with GH. I thought that things had turned around but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part. Some of us thought that the reason they were changing the actor who played Jake was to bring in an older actor but starting April 25th, this is the new Jake who doesn't appear to be any older than his predecessor.

Hudson West Cast As General Hospital’s New Jake! | Michael Fairman ...

"I'm in love with you" Paul said to Anna. I wanted to kick my tv screen out. I agree with you @RainCityWoman. I am also enjoying Finn. You never know what personality you're going to get on any given day.

@BeckiWV, this one is for you -  the twins who play Avery:

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

I understand and relate to those who are frustrated with GH. I thought that things had turned around but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part. Some of us thought that the reason they were changing the actor who played Jake was to bring in an older actor but starting April 25th, this is the new Jake who doesn't appear to be any older than his predecessor.

Hudson West Cast As General Hospital’s New Jake! | Michael Fairman ...

"I'm in love with you" Paul said to Anna. I wanted to kick my tv screen out. I agree with you @RainCityWoman. I am also enjoying Finn. You never know what personality you're going to get on any given day.

@BeckiWV, this one is for you -  the twins who play Avery:

@Tique oh thank you for that cute picture, twice the cuteness!  Those little sweeties are adorable.  Smiley Happy

I agree about Paul.  What a load of bull.  I don't believe for a minute that he is "in love" with Anna either.  Oh please.  Hopefully, she sees through that snow job.

Paul sticks his head outside the door every day to see which way the wind is blowing and then plans his day, and his lies, accordingly.  

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

Has any one notice how Dr. Monroe and Nathan look alike? I am thinking maybe they are brothers ,and thats the story line coming up. why not? I think the dr. who shoots up maybe has a controversal drug he is experimenting with,i don't want to think he is a huge drug addict. Jeromes hair is stupid looking what is with these hair styles,and the dye jobs?They are looking like actors from the depression era,ugly for sure.Tucka.

ITA @tucka I don't know who is doing the men's hair but someone needs to slap their hands away from the dye.  

Esteemed Contributor

According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry website - many new characters will be added to the already over the top roster at GH.  I just hope they don't add any new people until they close out some of the long, drawn out storylines that have been floating around for several years.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has Michael ever realized the reason Sabrina ran off with Carlos was because he, Michael, said he couldn't accept that the baby was Carlos'?  

Michael seems ready to accept the baby now, but I can't remember ever hearing him say that Sabrina would still be in PC if he had accepted her when she confessed to him about the baby and said she loved him.  To me, Michael acts like Sabrina just wanted to run off with Carlos when she did not.  Maybe he has acknowledged that and I missed it.  It just gets on my nerves that he acts like that. 

I still have hope, in soap fashion, that the baby will be a Quartermaine after all, timing or not.  You never know.  After all, Carlos suddenly apparently shot Sonny when it used to be Paul.  Smiley Happy

Helena!!!!  Loved seeing her today, however briefly.  I had to FF the rest of Sam and Jason though, zzzz.  

Trusted Contributor

Talking about all the hair dye reminded me......I was thinking that one really BIG thing wrong with the show, EVERYTHING is going black, walls, furniture, all the clothing and the hair. How many brownheads and blonds compared to the blackheads?  I have been thinking the show is getting very depressing because of everything being dark.  Can't we have someome start painting the sets brighter, put more of the women in beautiful, bright clothes and only use the black clothing for undercover.

Helena was a bright spot, she always adds class to the show.---------tedEbear