Honored Contributor

I feel so bad for that family in that commercial (LOL) that has the family upstairs that are cloggers dancing all day long about 6 or so of them.

I know it's just a commercial, but, wouldn't that be awful to have to listen to that 'stuff' all day long ?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I feel so bad for that family in that commercial (LOL) that has the family upstairs that are cloggers dancing all day long about 6 or so of them.

I know it's just a commercial, but, wouldn't that be awful to have to listen to that 'stuff' all day long ?

That one makes me cringe too.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

The couple with the neighbors who fence bothers me too...

Honored Contributor

What product is that one ? don't remember it. Geico, has that stupid ostrich commercial too, but, I like their radio commercials.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  Geico has the Gecko.  Its some other company that has the emu.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

My favorite one is the family getting ready to leave in the Volvo.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

What product is that one ? don't remember it. Geico, has that stupid ostrich commercial too, but, I like their radio commercials.

Geico does not have an ostrich in its commercials. Geico is represented by a gecko, a lizard-like aminated character. 

The company whose commercial is seen with that large bird is a different insurance company:  Liberty Mutual. And it's not an ostrich. It's an emu. The character is called the LiMu Emu. 

These advertisements have failed  to make you associate the company name with the actual silly character.  The admen would be so disappointed!  It's a tribute to you that you have not given it enough attention to know all these things.  I'm sorry to admit I do! 🤭

Valued Contributor

Re: Geico commercial

[ Edited ]

I can't stand the Progressive commercials where that woman has an incredibly annoying voice & laugh...not Flo, someone else....UGH!

Valued Contributor

I think it is an insult to all of us that Liberty Mutual thinks anyone shopping for insurance can only "customize" their insurance with their company. Other than individual state laws/mandates, you can cover or not cover what ever you want.

Honored Contributor
without a doubt, one of the most obnoxious commercials of all time; I can't hit the remote fast enough when a geico commercial comes on. I don't find them funny...just stupid.