Respected Contributor

Re: Gayle King with R. Kelly interview

Would he have been paid for the interview being showed on the CBS special?

Honored Contributor

Well, I once had someone come at me in a split second he was right in front of me.  

He had a knife in his hand and it wasn't visible at first.  I know how quickly people can move.  He probably wouldn't have hurt her very badly but we don't know, maybe just a 'jar' might have hurt her.  Maybe if he'd have knocked her backward.

That's all I'm saying.  It only takes a split second.  I didn't watch the interview but I know she's been on several shows explaining how/why she kept calm.

Respected Contributor

of the 2 interviews I thought Robin Roberts' was better.

I thought Gayle King did a good interview but how would have someone else reacted differently?

I think sometimes people get money for expenses that is why I wonder if R Kelly got paid anything

Honored Contributor

They filmed in his condo, so he didn't have to fly anywhere.

I doubt that CBS would even pay expenses or incidentals as the optics of that are not good.

CBS didn't seek him out, he sought out Gayle.  Most likely because of her Chicago connection.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Gloria's in the house.

Stick a fork in him.

Attorney Gloria Allred says a client has turned a tape over to law enforcement that appears to feature R&B singer R. Kelly sexually abusing girls. Allred and her client are expected to discuss the tape at a news conference in New York City on Sunday.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I thought Gayle King did a good interview but how would have someone else reacted differently?

I think sometimes people get money for expenses that is why I wonder if R Kelly got paid anything

@lovescats   I was unaware Robin interviewed him. When did she?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Gloria's in the house.

Stick a fork in him.

Attorney Gloria Allred says a client has turned a tape over to law enforcement that appears to feature R&B singer R. Kelly sexually abusing girls.

Not good enough.  The "recent" tape that was turned over to law enforcement by the "victim's" atty a few weeks ago was confirmed by the police it was R. Kelly.  Something about a "mole" on the male's back matched the one RK has-shape & size.  Also, the police confirmed this tape is very clear.  No question who the male is.

What I like to know is, where are these "alleged" victims getting these tapes from?  They are now popping up all over the place.  Every week another "alleged" victim comes up w/a tape.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Very theatrical ! And very typical for the low lives .

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

@lovescats   I was unaware Robin interviewed him. When did she?

I never said Robin Roberts interviewed R Kelly I'm referring to the guy Mark Geragos now seems to defend every chance he gets

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

CBS has sunk to a new low. Tabloid TV at its finest. Gayle King as the ringmaster conducting a so called "interview." It looked staged and I don't think any of it was really not discussed long before Ms. King sat there looking like she was about to fall asleep. Just gave another "creep" a stage and a platform. And I was stupid enough to watch it.....