Trusted Contributor

Re: Gayle King with R. Kelly interview

I hear most people say he planned it for sympathy,they said it looked so phony.I would think Gails producer would have went to a comercial,but I guess they were going for ratings,it worked we are talking about it.tucka.

Trusted Contributor

First, the child support:  He better be sent to court ASAP so the judge can seize his assets now and get money to his kids.  Once other trial starts, everything will be frozen.

The rest:  He knew exactly what he was doing during the interview.  He is a liar and a manipulator.  I'd love someone to do a psychological profile of this guy.  Let's hope justice will be served.

Honored Contributor

not paying child support is a huge thing to me , no excuse ever for that just give something

and it never goes away still owed for ever

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Wow Gayle did so good keeping her composer with R. Kelly going insane. Why did he even do this interview which may be played at his trial? He seems out of control. Think now he will go to jail but he will be a problem with the other inmates. Gayle did a great job. R. Kelly's lawyer should not have allowed him to do this but Gayle did an interview many people would love to get. Great job Gayle

ego thinks he is above the law, why he doesn't pay child support, easy to make them but not pay to support them

Honored Contributor

He's back in jail for not paying his child support.

Good!

Esteemed Contributor

She is a consummate professional. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

He's back in jail for not paying his child support.

Good!

money!!! that's how they got Al Capone. he didn't pay taxes 

Respected Contributor

@godi wrote:

She is a consummate professional. 

No, she's not! She's just smart enough to know when some one is a raging moron, you don't confront him. She's Ophra prodegy,, she needs to get out from under her umbrella, when ever any review is shown about Oprah ,read them, no one likes her.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember Gayle being a tv news reporter way back in the 1980's at a station that broadcasts out of Hartford, Ct. She was there for quite a long time.

Honored Contributor

Ranting worked at confirmation hearings, so I think he thought this would work for him here.

He did a 19 minute video rant during the Lifetime documentary.  So ranting at himself didn't help.  He needed to get in front of the main stream.

Gayle sitting there and letting him go off was perfect.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN