Honored Contributor

Gayle King Interview On CBS Tonight

Gayle King's interview with R. Kelly is on CBS tonight at 8:00.  I missed it the first time and will record it tonight.  I thought some of you might want to see it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Gayle King Interview On CBS Tonight

Thanks.  I'm interested in seeing it.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, thank you.

Honored Contributor

No thank you! I have absolutely no interest in either one of these individuals. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

It has been on the CBS evening news every night this week so I don't need to watch again.  Quite disturbing.

Respected Contributor

I saw a large part of the interview (mostly the most horrifying parts), and I'm sure you will be entertained, if not frightened.  The way this guy went off is enough to prove how crazy he is.  Cudos to Gayle King.......she was as cool as a cucumber through his entire tirade.

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

Can't stand R Kelly and don't like Gayle. Loved her bf (Oprah) but just can't get in to GK. Anyway, I've seen enough clips scattered here and there. It IS simply disturbing I can't handle it. Would rather pray for the girls and their families. 

Esteemed Contributor

He is a predator of the highest order who is enraged that he got caught.He is a sick demented celebrity who can’t buy his way out of going to jail. I hope they hang him upside down & out to dry. My heart goes out to all of his victims!!

I saw enough of Gail’s interview through the clips. I won’t be watching.Kudo’s to her for maintaining her professionalism in order to expose him for the sicko he is!!