Respected Contributor

Re: Garth and Tricia Holiday Special

At least their holiday special will be available free to watch on tv, unlike another performer who is charging fans $30 to stream his holiday show.  In this pandemic year when so many are hurting financially, I find that distasteful.

Honored Contributor

So shocking that so many posters on these forums have never had or known anyone who divorced. Reasons can be for anything but quite often it's because one of them found a new love. 

Honored Contributor

Happy to hear from those of you with positive comments about the Garth and Trisha program.  Too bad what was suppose to be an informative post brought forth negative comments about the couple. That is the biggest reason I hesitate to post in some areas.  But, this was just about a program on TV.  Sometimes I miss programming and appreciate a "heads up" noted here. 

I really don't care if you don't like them...I did not ask that. If those of you with negative comments had seen the program on Garth's life not long ago, you would have seen his family...including ex-wife....all supportive of Garth.  His marriage did not work, as happens to many, but he and his ex-wife have moved on in a positive way.  Maybe some others should do same.

if you don't want to watch program tomorrow, fine.  I was just mentioning program to those interested...who kindly responded in a positive manner.  We are not all interested...or like...same things....that's ok.  Not interested?  Don't like them? Then...let it go...don't respond with negative comments.  

Move on to a new year in a positive manner. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@walker I've had my say about these two cheaters on previous threads.  

I'll take a huge PASS.

@Love my grandkids -So why come on a thread about them just to make the same negative comments?  It's not like you didn't know the topic.

And cheaters?  You might do well to check your facts before you make those unfounded allegations.

In the meantime, why not just let other posters enjoy the thread and appreciate the OP's kindness, without derailing the thread?  Just a thought!

Honored Contributor

Re: Garth and Trisha Holiday Special

[ Edited ]

I Iove both kinds of music...COUNTRY & WESTERN!  I'll be watching.  Trisha could sing the phone book & it would be beautiful.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I watched the special last night and LOVED it!!! I saw their earlier special they had done during the pandemic. That was fun too. I'm a big fan of both of them and seeing them together having fun singing brought me joy Smiley Happy It cracked me up that Garth loves Feliz Navidad and apparently sings it often. It's just so common that everyone has that 1 person who sings or hums 1 song over and over LOL

It was a good variety of holiday songs. I didn't realize they were also doing some songs on Facebook before the tv broadcase so I missed that part. I need to go online to search if a recording of that part is available.

To all who said they were also fans, I hope you saw the show and enjoyed it too! Happy Holidays! 

Honored Contributor

I saw the Facebook show.  It was fun.

I haven't watched the special yet.  It started later than scheduled so I had to manually adjust the time.  I hope I got it all.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Vince Gill and Amy Grant still get haters, too.  People believe what they want to believe about a situation.

Jason Aldean, however, is a different situation.  And he makes it worse by responding to the haters about his wife.  She gets killed on social media.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I can't get CBS on my TV, so I searched the internet today for this show. 

Found it Here  for anyone who would like to see it. 

Merry Christmas!! ----- or as Garth likes to sing  "Feliz Navidad"   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Was a fun, light special!  I enjoyed it!

Tnanks for reminder it was on!