Trusted Contributor

Re: Garden of Life women Pooping commercial ….

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 It doesn't bother me either and if it would work I would buy it. I think about it every time I see the commercial. 

I'm sure men don't like the one where the doctor asks "is your pe&is shaped like a bent carrot?" I didn't even know that was a thing.  

Valued Contributor

i happened to notice that one of the QVC models is on that commercial.  Don't remember her name but she has short salt and pepper hair and she often does makeup and hair products/tools shows.

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just can not stand it.  That is all

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I042tM37Els

But you bring it here.

@LizzieInSRQ , I appreciate the link as I was unaware of the commercial and I don't take any opinion at face value. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

It is a very important function of life. In fact can be life threatning if there is a glitch. Ms. Manners would probably say -- just do not do it on the street and scare the horses. Smiley Happy I have never seen it except on the you tube shown clip. It is in there with prescription commercials as far as I am concerned . 

Honored Contributor

OMG!!  Never saw it before but now that I have, I can't stand it either.....the end with several women going on about "pooping" is not cute but looks just low and tasteless.

Honored Contributor

Yikes!    Well, if anyone here is in the mood to register a complaint about tacky commercials, THIS manufacturer should be getting it with both barrels!  

Anyone here going to take the time to contact them?

Trusted Contributor

I never watch commercials and I'm so glad.