Trusted Contributor

Re: Garden of Life women Pooping commercial ….

I've never seen this commercial, but took a peek on YouTube.

It's not offensive, as far as I'm concerned. It's cringey. I could have gotten the same information without the various women sitting on their thrones. And without hearing the word "poop" 77 times.

Trusted Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

I think the one for deadorant everywhere is worse!

i actually don't mind that one. Maybe because I am a huge fan of the product, which works just like it says it does.

Honored Contributor

I hate so many of them. Lume and that doctor that advertises it, women pooping and the pubic shaving are among the ones I like least. Sorry I don't want to see anyone on a toilet or shaving bikini line at home or on tv.

Honored Contributor

How many of you have contacted the company to complain?  That's the only way well be rid of this kind of thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I thought it was l clever and very funny. As someone with IBS, I could relate since I have to deal with bathroom issues more than I'd like. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This thread mght be about commercials, but I can emphatically state that I cannot stand the pimple popper shows, which seem to be occupying  a huge amount of air time on that network.

Enough already !!

Is it supposed to be "entertainment".......or  "educational"....or is it  actually just  a "turn off" to the audience?   

Honored Contributor

I hit the mute button when that comes on.  It is pretty disgusting. I think there's a difference between an outrageous commercial that grabs our attention and one that is offensive and disgusting for no reason.  

Esteemed Contributor

Never saw it. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

It's stupid and it's tacky but then that's the ad industry for you... And then there's corporate America whose executives are dim enough to buy what the ad industry tosses out there...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...