Honored Contributor

@SahmIam  I have to agree with you about the darkness.  I've seen just about everything (comment, etc) from all of those involved in the making of this episode.

I think they can say what they want but I've also seen many (behind the scene) scenes and if you look at them you can tell (understandably) the area they are working with/on isn't that large.

It makes sense that you had various groups working on different parts of the fight.  

These guys are obviously amazing; but they had to have some way of putting all of this together.  Look, with people having very expensive and LARGE screens, there would (obviously) have 'things' that would show up had it not been made dark.

I'm not 'busting' on these guys or this episode, it's all understandable.  I mean, what are they going to say?   Are they going to tell us what I just mentioned?  Hardly, and that makes sense.

I told my daughter I DVR'd this (like I do all of the episodes).  I've looked at this episode at least 4 (maybe even 5 times).  I've looked at it on my big screen TV in one room and my small(er) screen in my bedroom.  I've had lights on and lights off.  

In the bedroom the TV is on an arm and swings out.  I can get really close to the TV if I want.  Ha!

Nothing made any difference.  I just wanted to try to see who was dying and what the hay was going on!  Ha!

I just finally deleted it .....but if I wanted to I could retrieve it...I'm bound and determined to "let it go".  Ha!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Since we can't actually discuss the episode, I'll put this out there:

Does anyone else think that Bran is actually evil? There are MANY discussions about this and it crossed my mind through a lot over the past few episodes. And don't get me started on Hodor........

As for the darkness, I thought the response from the technical team was kinda crappy. You can google the interview but overall, the head guy said that GOT is not a TV show and so, you are supposed to watch it as you would any premiere movie. You should have a bunch of special equipment to watch it (he names on the gizmos) and if you don't, well, too bad you're an idiot. Also, you're supposed to watch GOT in the dark, always. You are also supposed to be change the brightness on your TV and if it isn't enough, buy a new TV.

What an a$$. HUGE turn-off for me. I guess many an ego is now huge due to the success of the show. 

@SahmIamI have not thought about Bran being evil.  I will have to Google those theories.  I agree with you that the tech team's response seemed rude.  I think they were just probably feeling defensive.  They probably view the episodes on a movie screen somewhere and not on a television.  I have a fairly big screen and was watching it in the dark but still had a hard time making out what was happening.  

Looks like the next episode will be brighter at least!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIamI read about 4 articles on the Bran theory.  Pretty interesting.  My thoughts are that it could happen but that there is probably not enough time left for them to incorporate that storyline.   

Honored Contributor

@Roni18   I think that tweet regarding "Being Touched" is THE OMG moment. We'll see.