Respected Contributor

So I just watched the first episode. It did not disappoint. I find myself watching so intently taking in the sets, the costumes and the threads of the story. I have read all the books ( Martin is writing one more) and now that the end is near, I am appreciating it more.

Esteemed Contributor

I won't be watching until it's over.

Please, all who post here, use the spoiler box when discussing the particulars of the plot lines.

Thanks so much!!

Valued Contributor

I love GOT, hubby too, I added HBO so we could redo the whole series  and will cancel after we have digested the last  one. Probably will watch it a couple of times ,so much to see and always something new!  I thought it interesting that a lot of the actors had so very little acting experience,also the directors. HBO really lucked out!

Honored Contributor

I read all the books too, I've given up on that "one more" book promise from Martin.  He's been saying that for 10 years.  Now that the tv show has gone way past the last book, it's not possible.   Good heavens, last night's show was amazing.  I was spellbound.  You could see how this final season will be one in which they weave all the threads into a marvelous tapestry.  

Trusted Contributor

Just rewatched last nights show.  It had everything in it.  Amazing.

Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Just rewatched last nights show.  It had everything in it.  Amazing.

I did the same thing! I liked the premiere.

Respected Contributor

Haven’t watched it yet but will over the next day or so.  Can’t imagine no more GOT after this season. ☹️

Trusted Contributor

Unless I can catch the hockey or basketball playoffs on one of my Dish channels, (cheaper Flex pkg. doesn't have sports channels included)

we are binge watching GOT every night on HBO GO.  On season 4.

Honored Contributor

amN4ox6eRmVFdC1FlrCQ_Dothraki Standing on Horses.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

So I watched last night's episode, just one question, did anyone else think many of the scenes we're too dark? It was hard to see what was going on at times, I couldn't tell who was dead!