Respected Contributor
@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

I'm re-watching the other seasons too.

Love the guesses you've all made.

I think Dany will be pregnant by John too. The baby would be a true Targaryen. The future rightful king.

Targaryens inter-marry to keep the bloodline pure.

What's going to happen with the white Walker dragon? Who will it kill?

It will kill a lot of people and possibly we will see a battle of the dragons.

I want Jorah Mormont to survive, so handsome...

Trusted Contributor

On another note ladies, I will be summering in Dorne, but will NOT break bread with the  Lannister's.

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

On another note ladies, I will be summering in Dorne, but will NOT break bread with the  Lannister's.

"A Lannister always repays his debts."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I'm trying to decide if I want to rewatch everything or not.  Maybe I will just watch the last few episodes so that I can refresh my memory!  I really have no idea what will happen at the end.  

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I'm trying to decide if I want to rewatch everything or not.  Maybe I will just watch the last few episodes so that I can refresh my memory!  I really have no idea what will happen at the end.  

Roni, my advice is to watch from the beginning. You will notice cool details and understand better what is going on.

Trusted Contributor

I am not reading all the comments.  I have just finished season three and hoping to get caught up before the new final season starts.  I did read something in the last few days that says the final season ties in a lot to the first season.  So if you have time, you may want to re-watch season 1.