Respected Contributor

I thought last nights episodes and the ones before were the best do far. I was starting to lose interest. The beginning episodes - there were far too many stories lines andd they barely were spending any time I them. I was about to give up.  I think it is starting to pick up now.  Yes, both the scenes with the wolf and the end were sad. 

My my I pad is not allowing me to correct, so forgive misspellings and such. 

New Contributor

Re: Game of Thrones

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

hodor!

Honored Contributor

I was a big fan of the books long before the tv show ever started.  In fact, I constantly find myself comparing events in the tv show to what "really happened" in the books.  The tv show is beginning to move away from the books now.  It was sad to see how Hodor became Hodor and how it came to be....

Respected Contributor
I was sad that Hodor dies as we start to learn more about him. I don't relish seeing a Hodor white walker.

I was sad that Summer died too. Leave the Direwolves alone! Now there are only Ghost and Nymeria (Arya's Direwolf from Season 1 that she chased off because Cersei wanted her dead).

At least the stories are moving along. I cannot wait until Dani shows up at the wall with dragons! Maybe Ramsay can be a dragon snack.
Respected Contributor

Re: Game of Thrones

[ Edited ]

@Gooday wrote:

Are there GOT followers here?  The end of last night's episode was a real tear jerker.

I never had an emotional link to Hodor and I too sort of lost interest in the frozen people.  I found it irritating that Bran Stark refused to wake up making that woman haul him to safety.  I would have left him.  He is self absorbed and stupid...he allowed the white walker to mark his arm so they were able to get inside the cave and kill everyone. Not impressed with him at all.  

I can't wait to see what Daenarys does next, am also interested to see what happens with the queen and her brother still jailed and am interested in John Snow, Sansa and Arya.  Also found it intriguing that the Uncle plans on killing his neice and nephew and marrying Daenarys...like she would ever have him. When his 1000 ships are completed it will probably be toward the end of the season and she will kill him I'm sure! 

@Gooday