Honored Contributor

Chynna, I have heard they're already talking about her getting nominated for a possible Emmy nomination.  They say it is Emmy worthy.

I also heard on EW that there is talk that she was not the one who was naked walking down that street.  EW said it is their understanding that it is a body double.

That would go along with what I've heard way back when the series started.  This actress isn't everyone's (meaning some of the other actors) favorite actress.  I've heard some don't like her because she acts a little 'above' everyone else.  I'd heard in several places where she would be nude for the show.  I think that's her decision.

Honored Contributor

Even in bright light, I had a hard time reading the posts. Thankfully, the instructions for increasing the size were easy so I changed my default from Medium to Large.

Respected Contributor
I agree the season seems so short. Everyone seems to think Jon will be back. I had read once that his contract isn't up until the end of season 7 , so maybe it's true . I was so hoping the sisters would be united with Jon. Maybe he comes back as a white walker. The possibilities are endless.. Heck I'm still waiting for Ned to come back.
Honored Contributor

Go to Entertainment Weekly's website.  He did an interview there and said he won't be back.

I know he said on the EW radio show that he and the lady who starred in Cinderella with him will be doing a play in England in 2016.

Trusted Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Instead of changing your font size in each post every time, try this:

Hover your mouse cursor over your name.

Click My Settings.

Click Preferences.

Click Display under Preference Options.

Scroll to Text size and click the button for X-Large.

Scroll down and click SAVE.

Font Size.JPG

This will save your font size for reading and for when you write a new post. And people reading your post will see it in the size they selected if you don't change the font size in your post, just in your display settings. It's a win-win for everyone. You only do it once, you see larger font everywhere, I still see my font choice everywhere. I just tested to verify and it worked. 

I just followed your directions.  Hope it works.  Thanks!