Honored Contributor

I'm getting ready for Game Of Thrones -2019.  It's been so long since the beginning...I'm ....yes...are you ready for this....starting at the beginning...

My son-in-law made me a DVD of GOT Season 1 way back.

Every now and then I look at it.  Well, I'm going back again... It's fun to go to the beginning and know what we do know now.

I heard on Entertainment Weekly radio that "Sophie" said that she thinks 50% of people will be happy with ending and 50% will NOT be happy....

Hummm?? I wonder what that means!

Trusted Contributor

I think whatever the ending will be is going to be overshadowed by the fact we had to wait close to 2 years for it.  Plenty of people have been ridiculed for liking this show and verbalizing its tardiness.  There's a new term out there mocking fans but fortunately I can't remember what it is.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I'm getting ready for Game Of Thrones -2019.  It's been so long since the beginning...I'm ....yes...are you ready for this....starting at the beginning...

My son-in-law made me a DVD of GOT Season 1 way back.

Every now and then I look at it.  Well, I'm going back again... It's fun to go to the beginning and know what we do know now.

I heard on Entertainment Weekly radio that "Sophie" said that she thinks 50% of people will be happy with ending and 50% will NOT be happy....

Hummm?? I wonder what that means!

@Annabellethecat66, wow you've got a lot to keep you busy! I hope you enjoy them, you won't be sorry you watched. I have to say for me, I don't enjoy binge watching, maybe I have a short attention span!

Respected Contributor

I'm ready for it @Annabellethecat66!  Just wonder if I will be happy with the ending.  Of course, everyone has their own expectations and what they would like to see happen in the end, it will be hard to please everyone.  

Honored Contributor

Who will end up sitting on the....

latest.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 I'm surprised there haven't been 'leaks'.  Have you heard anything?

Maybe when we get a little closer.  It's surprising because there are so many people in the cast.

I'll be thinking of you when I watch it; knowing there will be 2 of us.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 I think if the dictionary said, "short attention span" it would have a picture of me next to it!  Ha!

I didn't used to be that way, but the older I get, I'm up, I'm down, I'm more like "Here's Waldo".  Sometimes I forget why I went into a room, but I end up doing something entirely different.

I do enjoy binge watching but it must be specific things.  

Honored Contributor

Back to the very beginning????  Good grief, no.   It's been so long that I will watch the last 2 or 3 episodes on On Demand to refresh myself.  It's like any series ending finale.  Some people love it,   some people hate it.  There's never any in between.  

Respected Contributor

We are counting the days.   Not happy with the delay but understand why.

We'll have to watch the last season again for a refresher and then will jump in to the last season with glee!!!

Honored Contributor

It's official.........

April 2019

variety.com/2018/tv/news/game-of-thrones-last-season-8-hbo-1203027312/

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif