Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@cherry wrote:

I  saw the beginning of a change in Dany, and  not for the better, either. I think she is a jealous person, watch out Jon Snow

I think there is madness in her line..

I was so sorry to see the change, and felt so bad for Grey Worm. I don't think this is going to be a happy ending for anyone

I agree about a happy ending.......  And Jon has the same lineage madness.....And I wonder about Sansa’s looks at Dany, what will come out of it.

poor Rhaegal....

@SANNA that about broke my heart . . . Smiley Sad

I am a sporadic watcher so I miss/don't understand a lot of the nuances.  I do understand why many people are so upset with last nights episode but the one thing I found interesting in the previews at the end was the odious Euron looking up into the sky and his eyes widening.  I am looking forward to seeing what he was looking at and/or who was riding it.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 

In response to some of your "spoilers".....

Spoiler

It looked like poor Dany was really starting to lose it last night. She had her crazy face on at the end of the show!

Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains is going to burn that city to the ground while on the back of her surviving child.

Why wouldn't Cersi just reign down arrows and fire at everyone when they were outside her gates? Dany's army looked pretty sad.

I was thinking the same thing.  Then I remembered that ancient armies had "codes" when it came to battles.  Not so w/modern armies.

And this.....When everyone was in the "battle room" the head of the Unsullied said 1/2 of his men were gone.  Which meant he should have had 5000 Unsullied who survived.

Outside of the city walls, it looked liked he only had 50 at best! Smiley Very Happy

Let's hope Jamie was really heading out to try to stop Cersi at the end and not to help her like it seemed.

It would not surprised me not one bit if Jamie & Cersi died in each others arms.  BTW, I thought it was Jamie's baby she was having?  Or is she lying to the fake baby daddy? confused.gif

========================

Why didn't Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains fly Drogon to the back of the boats to burn them up since the dragon bows & arrows were all on the front of the boats? confused.gif

I thought the Starbucks cup was a fancy candle.hidemf3.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Roni18 

In response to some of your "spoilers".....

Spoiler

It looked like poor Dany was really starting to lose it last night. She had her crazy face on at the end of the show!

Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains is going to burn that city to the ground while on the back of her surviving child.

Why wouldn't Cersi just reign down arrows and fire at everyone when they were outside her gates? Dany's army looked pretty sad.

I was thinking the same thing.  Then I remembered that ancient armies had "codes" when it came to battles.  Not so w/modern armies.

And this.....When everyone was in the "battle room" the head of the Unsullied said 1/2 of his men were gone.  Which meant he should have had 5000 Unsullied who survived.

Outside of the city walls, it looked liked he only had 50 at best! Smiley Very Happy

Let's hope Jamie was really heading out to try to stop Cersi at the end and not to help her like it seemed.

It would not surprised me not one bit if Jamie & Cersi died in each others arms.  BTW, I thought it was Jamie's baby she was having?  Or is she lying to the fake baby daddy? confused.gif

========================

Why didn't Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains fly Drogon to the back of the boats to burn them up since the dragon bows & arrows were all on the front of the boats? confused.gif

I thought the Starbucks cup was a fancy candle.hidemf3.gif

@Mz iMac yep there are a lot of holes in the storyline from yesterday's episode.  Folks that normally have funny, witty, coherent Twitter feeds have been reduced to snarling crazy people and I get it.  For me, HBO is using this last season to pivot into whatever prequels get approved (there is at least one).  The episode where the Night King is killed was perfection but last night to me seemed like HBO felt they had dumped enough money into this ending series (hence the limited 8 episodes) and knows fans are so loyal they will return when the new version debuts.  I wasn't mad at the episode but boo on HBO.

Respected Contributor

They took 2 years to film 6 episodes and couldn't bother to edit out a Starbucks cup!!! Just a couple more episodes to go. It'll be fun to watch for other bloopers.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@cherry wrote:

I  saw the beginning of a change in Dany, and  not for the better, either. I think she is a jealous person, watch out Jon Snow

I think there is madness in her line..

I was so sorry to see the change, and felt so bad for Grey Worm. I don't think this is going to be a happy ending for anyone

I agree about a happy ending.......  And Jon has the same lineage madness.....And I wonder about Sansa’s looks at Dany, what will come out of it.

poor Rhaegal....

@SANNA that about broke my heart . . . Smiley Sad

I am a sporadic watcher so I miss/don't understand a lot of the nuances.  I do understand why many people are so upset with last nights episode but the one thing I found interesting in the previews at the end was the odious Euron looking up into the sky and his eyes widening.  I am looking forward to seeing what he was looking at and/or who was riding it.

I have a suspicion that our dragons have laid more eggs and that a flock of dragons will be flying into Cersei's life in an unpleasant manner. We had three adult dragons that were off camera quite a bit. I'm guessing they were busy making new little dragons while off camera. Smaller, faster, young dragons in a swarm would be a problem for those enormous crossbows to hit. The young dragons swoop in, burn out the big crossbows and in comes Dany on the big dragon.

I suspect Arya will ultimately take out Cersei since she's back to traveling with the guy with the burned face who's zombified brother is now Cersei's guard. The guy with the burned face will take out the guard and Arya will get revenge for the murder of her father. Who will ultimately sit on the throne? God only knows. Whoever the writers want. Chances are they shot multiple endings and will pick whichever one they prefer.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I've been watching Game of Thrones. This year I watched all the episodes on demand so I'm caught up.

I never thought about more dragons appearing. It makes sense and would be interesting.

Sansa doesn't like Daenerys, so I wouldn't put it past Sansa to undermine her. She now knows that Jon Snow is really a Targaryen and heir to the Iron Throne, so she might do something to make sure he gets it.

And what is Jamie up to? He probably feels some guilt, as he mentioned he is a hateful person, but the show didn't say exactly what his plans are.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I think our dragons were busy while off camera. They had the two locked in the cave under the pyramid together for quite a bit and a couple of lonely dragons, forced to be together with nothing to do to kill the time, likely found ways to amuse themselves. Whenever there's a big snowstorm forcing people inside for a bit there's a baby boom nine months later. I suspect we'll see a baby boom of dragons all looking for the Mother of Dragons and coming to her aid. (Now watch me be completely wrong about that.) It would be neat to see forty or fifty young or baby dragons suddenly appear on the scene. The good guys (if you think of Jon Snow and Dany as the good guys) are now hopelessly outnumbered. A flock of angry young dragons would even the odds a bit. Young, agile, nimble dragons taking out the dragon killer crossbows would be pretty neat. Dany was worried about the dragons not eating on several occasions and chances are that's when they were laying their eggs. With just one big dragon left and about a hundred of the dragon slaying crossbows the odds are a bit stacked against the dragon. I suspect the writers and producers will level the playing field a bit. Of course you also have all those explosives under the city that Tyrian knows about. Maybe he sets them off and burns down the city. There are lots of ways things could still play out. It'll be fun to see where it goes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac  I thought the same darn thing.I was yelling at her to come from behind.Judging from the previews for next week,I think she just might do that.Or as others have suggested,dragon patrol coming around the bend. I would love that!

Valued Contributor

How did she not notice the cup in front of her?????

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

How did she not notice the cup in front of her?????

I suspect that camera angle wasn't going to be used initially, so she left her cup in plain sight. Then in the editing process they decided to use that camera angle and missed the cup. It's a pretty easy process to make it disappear post production, but it slipped by unnoticed. That scene was probably shot ten times (or more) with different cast members the focus, and Emelia Clarke had likely been told she wasn't on camera, so she left her cup out. Those things happen.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!