Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I'm looking forward to watching tonight's episode.  Hopefully we will actually be able to see this one!  

Spoiler
I'm so glad that Ghost and the two dragons survived last week's episode!

Spoiler
Arya's direwolf has been MIA.  I hope he/she returns too.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I cannot wait for tonight’s episode. I have so many questions after last week.....l

Respected Contributor

Has anyone watched tonight's Episode 4?

Best. Episode. Ever.

Honored Contributor

I  saw the beginning of a change in Dany, and  not for the better, either. I think she is a jealous person, watch out Jon Snow

I think there is madness in her line..

I was so sorry to see the change, and felt so bad for Grey Worm. I don't think this is going to be a happy ending for anyone

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I  saw the beginning of a change in Dany, and  not for the better, either. I think she is a jealous person, watch out Jon Snow

I think there is madness in her line..

I was so sorry to see the change, and felt so bad for Grey Worm. I don't think this is going to be a happy ending for anyone

I agree about a happy ending.......  And Jon has the same lineage madness.....And I wonder about Sansa’s looks at Dany, what will come out of it.

poor Rhaegal....

Honored Contributor

I was so happy Samwell and his wife made it through the onslaught.

I think Samwell would make a good king. He is wise and kind, and brave too, when he has to be.

Honored Contributor

I was happy Brienne and Jaime did the deed! Whatever happened to giving your word not to tell something? I counted about 8 people knowing the secret of Jon.

Valued Contributor

I read an article earlier today that some viewer spotted a Starbucks cup in one of the scenes. I am going to watch it on demand to see if I can see it.Supposedly,it was in the banquet hall placed just to the right of Dany when she was sitting by herself. It's incredible that someone,anyone would have missed  it LOL

Respected Contributor

I have mixed feelings about last night's show.  I will put my comments in a spoiler in case someone is actively trying to avoid them.

Spoiler
Poor Ghost - Whimpering and Jon couldn't even be bothered to pet him goodbye!

Don't tell Sansa a secret.  She spent too much time with Littlefinger!  Now that Varys knows I think it won't be long before everyone does. 

I was really enjoying the show up until they killed the dragon.  I didn't see that coming!  

It looked like poor Dany was really starting to lose it last night.  She had her crazy face on at the end of the show!

Why wouldn't Cersi just reign down arrows and fire at everyone when they were outside her gates?   Dany's army looked pretty sad. 

Let's hope Jamie was really heading out to try to stop Cersi at the end and not to help her like it seemed.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Game of Thrones - 2019

[ Edited ]

@Estates wrote:

I read an article earlier today that some viewer spotted a Starbucks cup in one of the scenes. I am going to watch it on demand to see if I can see it.Supposedly,it was in the banquet hall placed just to the right of Dany when she was sitting by herself. It's incredible that someone,anyone would have missed  it LOL

@Estates  Actual screenshot:

Image result for starbucks game of thrones

Funniest Twitter take:

Image result for starbucks game of thrones