Honored Contributor

Game Of Thrones 5/1 (Spoiler)

If you haven't seen last night's episode STOP READING NOW!!!  I KNEW IT!!! Jon Snow lives!  You have to wonder if his resurrection will come with a price. I hope he will remain good and not be turned to a dark side. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Game Of Thrones 5/1 (Spoiler)

Ya  I was thrilled.  I liked John Snow.  

Respected Contributor

We were happy too.

Honored Contributor

I was worried too that he might go to the dark side.  However, that other side of my brain said, "Well, he was a good man so he probably went to Heaven, so coming from Heaven, he should be good.

I know, sounds dumb but if you knew me and some of the dumb things that are rattling around in my head!  Ha!

I posted on here (in a spoiler) just "I was right".  Because I'd posted a good while back that I'd kept reading where people said they saw the actor (dressed as Jon Snow) recently this year and they figured he'd somehow come back from the dead.  

Most of us figured this woman(?) would be the one to bring him back.  Good grief!  They waited until the last minute.  I thought he might rise up from the fire, but I'm glad they did it this way.

I was also glad some of the other people seem to be moving in a better direction.

Valued Contributor

Oh, my!  What about Ramsey Bolton's latest perfidy?