Contributor

anyone watching?  I so wanted it to end last night....It was perfect ending to the season.....I can't take the tension!!  But season final is on Sunday!   I am not a mystery person.....I want to watch but don't want them to get caught!!   aagghh!!

Super Contributor

This wasn't renewed for another season.

I really like it as well.  I recorded it last night and will watch this weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

I really liked this show but as you stated it was not renewed!!! I will never know why they end the series that is interesting and keep the reality shows. YUK!! I read the demographic between the ages of 18-49 did not receive high ratings. I do not think their test was even fair.  What young teen would watch this show when they are playing games on their computer or on cell phones all day. Give us a break and renew this show.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching this show too and sad it wasn't picked up. 

Esteemed Contributor

How could they end the show this way??? There is so much more to find out after his fiancee was murdered. This show needs to be renewed so we can find out what happens to the people that killed his fiancee. That was a terrible way to end the show. What are they thinking to leave us hanging!!!

Contributor

I couldn't believe that is how they ended it....I bet that if it was picked up for another season, she wouldn't have died....you think?  I just want that awful lady to go somewhere bad (the one that killed the fiance).  Sorry to see it go

Honored Contributor

When shows end (because of cancellation) without everything being resolved, I feel that I wasted my time watching it. I would have liked Sharon Lawrence's character get what was coming to her!