Honored Contributor

I don't care for Guy, dont like DDD and so I certainly would not watch his new show!!!  A channel changer for sure!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Won't be watching. Guy is on all the time it has turned into the Guy Network.

Trusted Contributor

Not much of interest on Food Network.  Mostly reality-type, contests and “create-a-celebrity”. 

Wish they would return to the more instructional shows. 

Regular Contributor

I have developed a lot of respect for Guy.  His house was in peril in the Santa Rosa fires, and he was lucky enough to escape any damage.  He took his crew to a destination and cooked for all the evacuees and fire fighters.  I heard he was there for 5days cooking for people.  Thank you Guy I am sure that brought a little smile to all.  

Regular Contributor

Also Vinny the baker was on one of the Baking Championship shows. They sure move around to hit them all. He's very good tho &the show might be a good one.

Respected Contributor

@Novemberbaby wrote:

Also Vinny the baker was on one of the Baking Championship shows. They sure move around to hit them all. He's very good tho &the show might be a good one.

I knew Vinny looked familiar.  I like him also.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Tired of competition shows and getting tired of Guy.

I admire his skill, he has a great personality but he is too over exposed to suit me.

I like his travel show with Hunter.

Saw a different side of Guy and his son is so nice.

I agree that his larger-than-life personality is over-exposed (and getting a wee bit old).  I have been a DDD fan, but I’m kinda done because...same-old. I am not into any type of “games” like GGG or most competitions or most reality anything.

I accidentally caught a couple of his travel shows with Hunter and loved them. Totally different side of Guy, Hunter was nice, and I loved watching. I caught it randomly, so have no idea if there’s a “usual time” for that show or if it’s all reruns.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor
I couldn't believe it when I heard he was getting another show. I watch DDD occasionally, along with Grocery Games, but every weekend, starting Friday evenings, appears to be a DDD marathon.

Guy Fieiri is taking over FN. Enough, already!

What worries you masters you.