Valued Contributor

DID ANY ONE WATCH IT   I DID  WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT  ..

Honored Contributor

I recorded it and will come back here after I watch it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Got it

Super Contributor

would love to know watchers thoughts........have it on my watch list......am curious if she did it in response to her brother John's mini-doc-series....think thats what it would be considered......does anyone remember her show Growing Up Gotti ?

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it ,  there wasnt much content really.  I don't think Victoria herself looked well her face is very gaunt .  I used to watch Growing up Gotti and she looked entirely different then.  I never read her book but I would think there must have been more that could have been  in this movie to tell the "real true story".  

Honored Contributor

i watched Growing Up Gotti for a bit.  They had that stupid handyman who was supposed to be comic relief which ruined the show.

I grew up in NY and knew of John Gotti but didn't pay much attention to the details.  

I didn't know about her brother's death, that was the only news for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I watched the first 30 minutes and then turned it off. Didn't find it as interesting as I thought it would be.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

@World Traveler wrote:

I watched the first 30 minutes and then turned it off. Didn't find it as interesting as I thought it would be.

ITA.  Awful.  I finally eliminated it. Could not get pass all the fu,s.  Most everything today is unwatchable.  I loved Grace and Frankie, but not this season.  More Fu,s.  It does not make it funnier.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition I too don't watch Grace and Frankie anymore. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I REMEMBER GROWING UP GOTTI   I USE TO WATCH IT      NEVER KNEW HER BROTHER DIED . SHE DID LOOK BAD    IT WAS OKAY   I WANTED MORE.