Respected Contributor

Re: GOOD GIRLS-SERIES FINALE TONIGHT

@Citrine1 wrote:

@lovesallanimals   Beth was shot standing in her kitchen.  That scene where the girls were robbing a grocery store and she got shot was just a dream that Beth was having.  

Citrine1 - Thank you.  I thought a few parts of the ending was a dream but was confused as to what was real and what wasn't.  Could not understand how Annie and everyone else wound up in Nevada and she now had a trailer.  But I never got the impression that Beth was asleep and was dreaming all this.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that it was confusing @lovesallanimals .. They seemed to go in and out of the dream, which made it even worse.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I agree that it was confusing @lovesallanimals .. They seemed to go in and out of the dream, which made it even worse.  

This show has always been confusing to me. I loved it from the get-go but then things with Beth and Rio kinda got too intimate for me. I wasn't into it for that!

Interesting about the Beth/Rio not getting along thing. How must it be to have to "make out" with someone you can't stand, lol. I just plain couldn't do it. But then, I'm not an actor. I 'tuned into' this thread because for some reason I'm still interested in what happened to the girls. I cannot imagine Ruby not going with her family. Why in the world would she stay with her "neighbors" instead?  She loves her DH. She loves her kids. Just wouldn't make sense.

Thanks for all the info-enjoyed!

Super Contributor

Thank you everyone on this thread that saved me hours of wasted time viewing this show.  I had quite a few episodes on my DVR to watch but will not watch them now since I hate series that end with more questions than answers!  Next...