Honored Contributor

Re: GOOD BEHAVIOR STARTS SUN 10/15

Well Lettie is in a whole lot of trouble now! Her mother really betrayed both Javier and Lettie. I wonder how they’ll get out of this mess?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@software wrote:

I was a fan, didn't care for the episode last night.

The mouthy son is very annoying.

The characters are great but it seems the plot was a bit forced, trying to pack so much into 1 episode.    And the bizarre neighbor & her husband---WTH?

I'll be watching The Walking Dead anyway, so no love lost.

I'm kind of there with you @software. This was one show I couldn't miss for most of last year, but it seemed to start going south when the kid joined the mix as a regular... On top of that I thought the first half of last night's episode was glaringly slow and while the rest was compelling it seemed painfully contrived. I was also wondering why Christmas came early... And really, does Javier's sister live in that restaurant... I'll stick it out for now because it was so enjoyable before and I'm hoping they're able to recapture that flavor.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Good grief!  Thanks for the reminder Tink....I can't keep up with all of these shows...

Just tonight I went to change the station and my TV said I was already DVRing (I think) it was 5 or 6 shows at the same time tonight!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Well Lettie is in a whole lot of trouble now! Her mother really betrayed both Javier and Lettie.

@Jordan2

I have a feeling that the parole officer is going to do something to compromise the situation ... or something to that effect.  Just a guess here.

Honored Contributor

This has nothing to do with the most recent episode .... but when you can, scrutinize Javier's ears.  I've never seen a shape like that!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

This has nothing to do with the most recent episode .... but when you can, scrutinize Javier's ears.  I've never seen a shape like that!

@Tinkrbl44, I have never noticed his ears, not exactly the body part I focus on!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44, I have never noticed his ears, not exactly the body part I focus on!

@Jordan2

LOL ... me either!  But Letty and Javier were in bed in the hotel talking and there were some fairly close shots of them from the side.   Otherwise, I wouldn't have noticed, either!   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I am watching the new season and for me, it is not nearly as good as the last season!  I think by both of them trying to be the normal happy co-habiting couple with a son, is just so far, really boring.  The exctiement of last season was the pure badness of both of them!  And also the fact that they were drawn to each other and then not.  But, if it keeps on the way it is, it is kind of blah.  It would be a shame because I think the 2 main characters are really good.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I am watching the new season and for me, it is not nearly as good as the last season!  I think by both of them trying to be the normal happy co-habiting couple with a son, is just so far, really boring.  The exctiement of last season was the pure badness of both of them!  And also the fact that they were drawn to each other and then not.  But, if it keeps on the way it is, it is kind of blah.  It would be a shame because I think the 2 main characters are really good.

@AngelPuppy1

I agree, in part ..... the first season was the crime of the week, so to speak.  This season is about Letty and Javier trying to stop their criminal behavior and live like normal people.   Her son is annoying, but I get that the writers need to have the characters evolve. 

I don't think Letty and Javier can live like normal people.   JMO  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44, so ever since you mentioned Javier' s ears it's been on my mind! So I watched last night and paid close attention to them. Maybe I don't get it, but his ears looked fine to me.