Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think this "after" is more like what I have seen lately:

Image result for goldie hawn botox

In fairness to Goldie, showing these pictures side by side with 50 years difference .... not so bad, IMO.

You look at comparison photos of ANY woman in both her 20s and early 70s ..... what do you think they'll look like?   

I think the average womsn won't look like she had been pumped up with a bicycle tire pump.

Honored Contributor

You can't compare 20 to 70. Goldie at 69 before injections to now would be a comparison.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

You can't compare 20 to 70. Goldie at 69 before injections to now would be a comparison.

@DREAMON

I was commenting on the two photos of Goldie that were posted above.   

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

When I saw the promo for the movie, and heard the voice over say.....Goldie Hawn....I said outloud, ....didn't even recognize her .(and I didnt mean it in a good way)..........Some of these plastic surgeries that are supposed to make people look younger, instead make them look downright HORRIFIC!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
New Contributor

Yes, it is amazing what years of plastic surgery can do for you.

Honored Contributor

I've seen good reviews on the movie Hawn and Schumer did together.  I look forward to seeing it when it hits HBO or SHO, or streaming.

We get old and don't look the same.    I fail to understand the criticisms.  Goldie always seemed like a lovely person.  Does she look very different than she looked 50 years ago?  Yup!    So do I and I bet everybody else does, too.   So?

Respected Contributor

Wow, smh, a lot of these replies are so mean... ....and we wonder why we have "mean girls"....

Happy Mothers Day....

Honored Contributor

I think she does not look very good....way to much work done and if that was me, I'd be sick about what I had done to myself.

Honored Contributor

Re: GOLDIE HAWN

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

When I saw the promo for the movie, and heard the voice over say.....Goldie Hawn....I said outloud, ....didn't even recognize her .(and I didnt mean it in a good way)..........Some of these plastic surgeries that are supposed to make people look younger, instead make them look downright HORRIFIC!!!

I

@Spurt wrote:

]]

ITA

I love Goldie Hawn.  She seems super sweet and down to earth.  She's a good actress.  I just do not think she looks good for her age.  Her figure is nice.  She's had too much work done.

The movie looked a bit funny, but the reviews are terrible.

I like Amy Schumer as she tips waiters well.  I heard she tipped $1000 on a $70 bill! Good for her!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"