Honored Contributor

Re: GMA Promoting Markle On Show Monday

I used to love GMA until they became mostly an entertainment program, not morning news as they used to be.

Honored Contributor

I'm amazed at how many of you seem to "know" Meghan "motives"!  Do you think Harry is that "whipped"?

I really don't get all the nasty comments, I really don't.

Honored Contributor

I think that about Harry! And that Meghan knew all the right buttons to push for his unresolved Diana issues.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee LOL such insight into people you've never met !!!

!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids I totally agree. I usually chalk it up to reading tabloids and believing they have the "truth."

Honored Contributor

Of course. It's very common to form opinions of people from reading about them. Should I think maybe Hitler is an OK guy since I never met him but only read about him? Should I not have any opinion of Abraham Lincoln because I never met him? @Love my grandkids. LOL @ your post since people have opinions all the time about people they haven't met.
Honored Contributor

The article in the NY Post has been updated since I posted and now clearly states that Meghan will not be in person on the set of the show, as I suspected.
Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

That lady never intended to stay in the Royal family.  She had a plan  before she was even married.  She did a good job on Harry to give up his family.  Sad.

As you can see in my earlier post I agree @Jinlei If she even got on GMA prior to Harry it would have been Meghan who? 

Disney is promoting the two documentaries. The other one is narrated by Natalie Portman, an established actress who has won an Academy Award. Had Meghan never met Harry, she would still probably be in Canada filming her TV show and the executives at Disney would never consider her for this. 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom. Right! It took a prince to pitch it to a Disney boss in person (that she wants to do voiceover work) to get her the gig. 🙄
Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I'm amazed at how many of you seem to "know" Meghan "motives"!  Do you think Harry is that "whipped"?

I really don't get all the nasty comments, I really don't.

The amount of vitriol launched at this woman is an amazement. They don't know her; they don't know Harry. They seem to act as if a "vixen" put a spell on him and that he hadn't had an original thought since the day he was born. If Harry didn't want to quit the UK and its racist, obtrusive tabloids, not to mention the public's nastiness toward those who marry into the royal family, he'd still be there. He may just possibly feel free for the first time in his life. Instead of rooting for them to fail in their new life, why can't people just let them be happy with their baby and their new home? Is that too much to ask? So what if she did a voiceover. What's it to them?