QVC Customer Care

Re: GMA Promoting Markle On Show Monday

Honored Contributor

I will be sure to miss it

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt.  I hoped she truly loved Harry.  She seems to like the spotlight more.  For someone who claims to want privacy, her actions say otherwise.

Esteemed Contributor

At first I thought the thrill had worn off and she wanted her old life back, but now I think the both of them had probably planned this from day one. Once she had a baby, they'd take off. 

Wouldn't doubt it if Kate is kinda envious of Meghan.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy. Interesting thoughts.
Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman  "...They don't know her; they don't know Harry...."  And, you don't know her; you don't know Harry!

Trusted Contributor

What I don't understand is when they say who narrates the documentaries, they say Natalie Portman for the one and Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex for the elephant one. Is there supposed to be a 'The' there? I always thought is was just name and title, no 'the' necessary. It just sounds weird when they say that.

Super Contributor

@Krimpette it is not the same as when David Hartman, Joan Lunden, etc. were there.  I used to watch when I was getting ready for work.  At least have the TV on that station.

Honored Contributor

my daughter watched the ELEPHANT documentary and said it was very well done.

she is now getting ready to watch DOLPHIN REEF which is narrated by natalie portman.

*note: she did say that even if you DONT care for MM you should watch the documentary. dont let the narrator stop you from watching it.*

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I'm amazed at how many of you seem to "know" Meghan "motives"!  Do you think Harry is that "whipped"?

I really don't get all the nasty comments, I really don't.

@Love my grandkids You don't get all the nasty comments, because there are no nasty comments.