Esteemed Contributor

Re: GH: Kelly Monaco (Sam) Pregnant

[ Edited ]

I don't think so. That white dress was very revealing of her figure.

Honored Contributor

I googled it and it hasn't been announced but a lot of people are questioning if she is simply because when she was eating dinner she had a little pooch on her stomach!

What in the world?  That what it said on a few websites!  Are you kidding me?  This lovely girl probably weighs maybe 100 lbs and people are guessing she's pregnant?

I can understand people might be wondering but I would hope it's not because she has a tiny tummy.  Good grief!  No wonder women are so hung up about their weight.

I'm not talking about the poster, please understand.  It was only after I went googling that I saw all of these other people asking about her tiny stomach sticking out!

I guess that's how rumors get started.  Often though they tend to be right but I wouldn't think so just because someone eats....

Someone like me who's overweight...I could eat 3 meals and it probably wouldn't show...

I thought maybe a nurse or someone had let it slip but I didn't see that anywhere.

So, in summation, what I found out (just by googling) it doesn't appear so, but really who knows.  It does say she's 41 years old, so she's not too old by today's standards.  If she wants a baby and is, I'm happy for her.

Honored Contributor

Because so many women do low carb now, the second they have carbs, their flat stomach pops.  How many times did we see pics of Jennifer Anniston "pregnant' because she ate a donut.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

who cares if she is